This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20140616 FGB concall"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 34: Line 34:
 
*Approve minutes of [[20140609 FGB concall]]
 
*Approve minutes of [[20140609 FGB concall]]
 
*Action Item review:  
 
*Action Item review:  
 +
**Follow up with Provider candidate Catherine;
 +
**Finalize review of [[Fundamental_Principles_of_FHIR]] and pass to FMG
 +
<!--  -->
 +
*Report back from TSC on approval of updated M&C?
 +
<!--  -->
 +
<!--  -->
 +
* '''Issues passed down from TSC'''
 +
<!--  -->
 +
**Governance Issues in re FHIR Registry - particularly:
 +
***Distinction between registering an item onto an open list vs. Assigning identifiers and registering their assignment
 +
***Determine whether HL7, in instituting charges for the OID registry, means to include a fee for retrieving registrations from the registry, or only for adding items thereto. And, if the latter wjat is the intended distinction between: "internal" addition requests, "member" addition requests, and "outside" addition requests?
 +
***Built-in protections against BOT submissions
 +
***Expectations for "automated curation" surrounding elements that carry identifiers in HL7-managed namespaces, particularly '''uri: <nowiki>http://hl7.org/fhir</nowiki> ...''' and '''OIDs: 2.16.840.1.113883... ''' 
 +
***:
 +
<!--  -->
 +
*Updates to [[FHIR_Governance_Precepts]]
 
*FMG update -  
 
*FMG update -  
 
*Methodology update-
 
*Methodology update-
 
*Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
 
*Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
 
*#Conformity Assessment
 
*#Conformity Assessment
 +
 +
  
  

Revision as of 21:11, 9 June 2014

HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 619-977-733

Date: 2014-06-16
Time: 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): David
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
George (Woody) Beeler regrets Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
Dave Shaver Ewout Kramer Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) Ron Parker
John Quinn
observers/guests Austin Kreisler
regrets Lynn Laakso, scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 20140609 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
  • Report back from TSC on approval of updated M&C?
  • Issues passed down from TSC
    • Governance Issues in re FHIR Registry - particularly:
      • Distinction between registering an item onto an open list vs. Assigning identifiers and registering their assignment
      • Determine whether HL7, in instituting charges for the OID registry, means to include a fee for retrieving registrations from the registry, or only for adding items thereto. And, if the latter wjat is the intended distinction between: "internal" addition requests, "member" addition requests, and "outside" addition requests?
      • Built-in protections against BOT submissions
      • Expectations for "automated curation" surrounding elements that carry identifiers in HL7-managed namespaces, particularly uri: http://hl7.org/fhir ... and OIDs: 2.16.840.1.113883...
  • Updates to FHIR_Governance_Precepts
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
    1. Conformity Assessment



Minutes

Convened at

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.