This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20140527 US Realm TF Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 17:15, 27 May 2014 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to US Realm Task Force
back to US Realm Task Force Conference Calls

US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#

Date: 2014-05-27
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Facilitator Ed Note taker(s) Lynn
Attendee / Name
x Calvin Beebe Woody Beeler Keith Boone
Joe Bormel x Lorraine Constable Julie Crouse
John Feikema Freida Hall x Ed Hammond
Tony Julian x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso Ken McCaslin John Quinn
x David Susanto Pat VanDyke
Visitor / Name
x Laura Rappleye x Mark Roche x Ramya Ray from Altarum
no quorum definition



  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20140520_US_Realm_TF_Call
  • Action Items
    • US Realm Task Force role in project approval: Ed will work with Ken to find a different starting point for a review.



Ed convenes at 1:02 PM
  • Agenda review - no comments
  • Review notes from 20140520_US_Realm_TF_Call; no comments
  • Action Items
    • US Realm Task Force role in project approval: Ed will work with Ken to find a different starting point for a review. Ed has a draft but has not yet reviewed with Ken


  • New Project: HL7 CDA Implementation Guide for Ambulatory Healthcare Provider Reporting to Birth Defect Registries at Project Insight 1112
    • Implementers EHR vendor Next Gen interested but cannot commit for a couple months. They have an Epic implementer and someone from the CDC. Paul moves and Calvin seconds approval.
  • Review of any outstanding issues
    • DAF project: universal realm; need review by US Realm Task Force?
      • Paul notes the Data Access Framework is an initiative from the ONC to have a query framework for implementation by information handlers for within their systems and also to allow authorities to query their systems. First raised a month or more ago, and recommended to InM as part of control/query and they have agreed to take it on. The PSS has some questions pending and Tony is on vacation. Feik notes they have looked at an outline and are still addressing overlap with FHIR and IHE mobile health profiles. Ed recommends we review once the group has a PSS completed. Calvin recommends they also get in touch with mobile health WG.

Adjourned 1:13 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved