20140401 US Realm TF Call
|US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 1 PM Eastern
|no quorum definition|
- Agenda review
- Review notes from 20140325_US_Realm_TF_Call
- DSTU Guidance - Freida Hall/John Quinn
- Action Items
- PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors -John will have a draft after HIMSS
- KenM will send a note to Ted, Rob and Heather to check on source of truth for value sets status and meeting schedule and let the group know by email
- KenM and JohnQ to recommend a convention for storing near-production version S&I material to not violate HL7 IP issues. Feik and Ken to work on an interim draft as a starting point for Board discussion at the Board retreat.
- Ken - how to use the PSS to identify realm/Affiliate review; review an updated presentation from a few years ago from Project Services on managing affiliate projects to include the US Realm Task Force role.
- Criteria for US Realm TF review before they come to the TSC: - Ken will incorporate into the above presentation for the 25th. Freida and Dave will review again with PSC.
- any US Realm project,
- publication requests
- other project related requests
- Review of any outstanding issues
|Initiative/Project||Work Product||Sponsoring Workgroup|
|EU-US Cooperation||International CCDA-based Template (Universal Realm)||Structured Documents –unconfirmed|
|CDC Cancer Registry||CDA-based Cancer Registry IG||Public Health and Emergency Response – confirmed /PSS approved|
|Structured Data Capture||FHIR Profile IG (for form-based structured data capture)||Structured Documents, Electronic Health Records –unconfirmed/need guidance on WG|
|Data Provenance||TBD||TBD – options include MnM, EHR, Security|
|Data Access Framework||TBD||TBD – FHIR?|
|Blue Button||Blue Button +||TBD – options include SD, Attachments|
|LRI/LOI/eDOS||EHRs Functional aRequirements IG||O&O primary sponsor, EHR co-sponsor|
Meeting minutes from last meeting were accepted
- ACTION ITEM: US Realm Task Force should review the modified process document for next Tuesday's call
- DSTU update publication request for HL7 Implementation Guide: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Implementations, Release 1.1 requesting name change to HL7 Version 3 Standard: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Specification, Release 1 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight #931 and TSC Tracker 3104
- The TSC wanted to delay approval of this request until the WGM. Ken is asking the US Realm Task force what are the impacts to the project if the approval was delayed until then
- John Feikema will take this question back to the CDS WG and request Ken K and Bryn Rhodes to attend next week's US Realm Task Force
C-CDA Backward Compatibility (Keith Boone) John, Keith, Austin: Discuss further in SD WG call on Thursday then bring feedback to the USRealm Task Force Table until next week.
DSTU Comments (Frieda Hall)
- We don't have formal process around how to handle DSTU Comments. Freida is creating a group to create some guidance around this task.
- Austin/Keith: SD WG has been doing this and has a process. They treat it similar to ballot reconciliation.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved