This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20140401 US Realm TF Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst::US Realm TF Template}}")
 
Line 19: Line 19:
 
| colspan="1" align="left"| Ed/Ken
 
| colspan="1" align="left"| Ed/Ken
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
 
| colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
| colspan="1" align="left"| Lynn
+
| colspan="1" align="left"| Dave
 
|-
 
|-
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 52: Line 52:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Freida Hall
 
| || Freida Hall
 +
|-
 +
| ||Dave Hamill
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Ed Hammond
 
| ||Ed Hammond
Line 61: Line 63:
 
| || Austin Kreisler,
 
| || Austin Kreisler,
 
|-
 
|-
| || Lynn Laakso
+
|regrets || Lynn Laakso
 
|-
 
|-
 
| || Ken McCaslin
 
| || Ken McCaslin
Line 86: Line 88:
 
Administrivia
 
Administrivia
 
*Agenda review
 
*Agenda review
*Review notes from [[2014MMDD_US_Realm_TF_Call]]
+
*Review notes from [[20140325_US_Realm_TF_Call]]
 
*Action Items
 
*Action Items
   
+
**PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors -John will have a draft after HIMSS
 +
** KenM will send a note to Ted, Rob and Heather to check on source of truth for value sets status and meeting schedule and let the group know by email
 +
**KenM and JohnQ to recommend a convention for storing near-production version S&I material to not violate HL7 IP issues. Feik and Ken to work on an interim draft as a starting point for Board discussion at the Board retreat.
 +
*Ken - how to use the PSS to identify realm/Affiliate review; review an updated presentation from a few years ago from Project Services on managing affiliate projects to include the US Realm Task Force role.
 +
**Criteria for US Realm TF review before they come to the TSC: - Ken will incorporate into the above presentation for the 25th. Freida and Dave will review again with PSC.
 +
*#''any'' US Realm project,
 +
*# publication requests
 +
*# other project related requests
 
Discussion:
 
Discussion:
 
*Review of any outstanding issues
 
*Review of any outstanding issues
 
+
{| border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"
 +
| align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Initiative/Project'''
 +
| align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Work Product'''
 +
| align="center" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Sponsoring Workgroup'''
 +
|-
 +
| EU-US Cooperation||International CCDA-based Template  (Universal Realm)||Structured Documents –'''''unconfirmed'''''
 +
|-
 +
| CDC Cancer Registry||CDA-based Cancer Registry IG||Public Health and Emergency Response – '''confirmed /PSS approved'''
 +
|-
 +
| Structured Data Capture||FHIR Profile IG (for form-based structured data capture)||Structured Documents, Electronic Health Records –'''''unconfirmed/need guidance on WG'''''
 +
|-
 +
| Data Provenance||TBD||'''''TBD''''' – options include MnM, EHR, Security
 +
|-
 +
| Data Access Framework||TBD||'''''TBD''''' – FHIR?
 +
|-
 +
| Blue Button||Blue Button +||'''''TBD''''' – options include SD, Attachments
 +
|-
 +
| LRI/LOI/eDOS    ||EHRs Functional aRequirements IG||O&O primary sponsor, EHR co-sponsor
 +
|-
 +
| CQFI||TBD||CQI
 +
|-
 +
|
 +
|}
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
Line 126: Line 157:
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
  
*[[2014mmdd US Realm TF Call]] Tuesday at 1 PM ET
+
*[[20140408 US Realm TF Call]] Tuesday at 1 PM ET
  
 
|}
 
|}

Revision as of 18:44, 25 March 2014

back to US Realm Task Force
back to US Realm Task Force Conference Calls

US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/414809453

Date: 2014-mm-dd
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Facilitator Ed/Ken Note taker(s) Dave
Attendee Name
Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
Keith Boone
Joe Bormel
Lorraine Constable
Julie Crouse
John Feikema
Freida Hall
Dave Hamill
Ed Hammond
Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
Austin Kreisler,
regrets Lynn Laakso
Ken McCaslin
John Quinn
Pat VanDyke
no quorum definition

Agenda

Administrivia

  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20140325_US_Realm_TF_Call
  • Action Items
    • PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors -John will have a draft after HIMSS
    • KenM will send a note to Ted, Rob and Heather to check on source of truth for value sets status and meeting schedule and let the group know by email
    • KenM and JohnQ to recommend a convention for storing near-production version S&I material to not violate HL7 IP issues. Feik and Ken to work on an interim draft as a starting point for Board discussion at the Board retreat.
  • Ken - how to use the PSS to identify realm/Affiliate review; review an updated presentation from a few years ago from Project Services on managing affiliate projects to include the US Realm Task Force role.
    • Criteria for US Realm TF review before they come to the TSC: - Ken will incorporate into the above presentation for the 25th. Freida and Dave will review again with PSC.
    1. any US Realm project,
    2. publication requests
    3. other project related requests

Discussion:

  • Review of any outstanding issues
Initiative/Project Work Product Sponsoring Workgroup
EU-US Cooperation International CCDA-based Template (Universal Realm) Structured Documents –unconfirmed
CDC Cancer Registry CDA-based Cancer Registry IG Public Health and Emergency Response – confirmed /PSS approved
Structured Data Capture FHIR Profile IG (for form-based structured data capture) Structured Documents, Electronic Health Records –unconfirmed/need guidance on WG
Data Provenance TBD TBD – options include MnM, EHR, Security
Data Access Framework TBD TBD – FHIR?
Blue Button Blue Button + TBD – options include SD, Attachments
LRI/LOI/eDOS EHRs Functional aRequirements IG O&O primary sponsor, EHR co-sponsor
CQFI TBD CQI

Minutes

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved