This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "20140401 US Realm TF Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 129: Line 129:
 
Meeting minutes from last meeting were accepted
 
Meeting minutes from last meeting were accepted
  
[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/7990/11688/Project%20Approval%20Process_v2014%20DRAFT_Affiliate_Projects_With_Comments_For_US_Realm_TaskForce.doc Project Approval Process Document With Comments For US Realm Task Force]
+
'''[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/7990/11688/Project%20Approval%20Process_v2014%20DRAFT_Affiliate_Projects_With_Comments_For_US_Realm_TaskForce.doc Project Approval Process Document With Comments For US Realm Task Force]'''
 
*ACTION ITEM: US Realm Task Force should review the modified process document for next Tuesday's call
 
*ACTION ITEM: US Realm Task Force should review the modified process document for next Tuesday's call
  

Revision as of 20:45, 2 April 2014

back to US Realm Task Force
back to US Realm Task Force Conference Calls

US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/414809453

Date: 2014-mm-dd
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Facilitator Ken Note taker(s) Dave
Attendee Name
X Calvin Beebe
X Woody Beeler
X Keith Boone
Joe Bormel
X Lorraine Constable
Julie Crouse
X John Feikema
X Freida Hall
X Dave Hamill
Ed Hammond
X Tony Julian
X Paul Knapp
X Austin Kreisler,
regrets Lynn Laakso
X Ken McCaslin
John Quinn
Pat VanDyke
no quorum definition

Agenda

Administrivia

  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20140325_US_Realm_TF_Call
  • DSTU Guidance - Freida Hall/John Quinn
  • Action Items
    • PSS on Standards 101 for ONC Contractors -John will have a draft after HIMSS
    • KenM will send a note to Ted, Rob and Heather to check on source of truth for value sets status and meeting schedule and let the group know by email
    • KenM and JohnQ to recommend a convention for storing near-production version S&I material to not violate HL7 IP issues. Feik and Ken to work on an interim draft as a starting point for Board discussion at the Board retreat.
  • Ken - how to use the PSS to identify realm/Affiliate review; review an updated presentation from a few years ago from Project Services on managing affiliate projects to include the US Realm Task Force role.
    • Criteria for US Realm TF review before they come to the TSC: - Ken will incorporate into the above presentation for the 25th. Freida and Dave will review again with PSC.
    1. any US Realm project,
    2. publication requests
    3. other project related requests

Discussion:

  • Review of any outstanding issues
Initiative/Project Work Product Sponsoring Workgroup
EU-US Cooperation International CCDA-based Template (Universal Realm) Structured Documents –unconfirmed
CDC Cancer Registry CDA-based Cancer Registry IG Public Health and Emergency Response – confirmed /PSS approved
Structured Data Capture FHIR Profile IG (for form-based structured data capture) Structured Documents, Electronic Health Records –unconfirmed/need guidance on WG
Data Provenance TBD TBD – options include MnM, EHR, Security
Data Access Framework TBD TBD – FHIR?
Blue Button Blue Button + TBD – options include SD, Attachments
LRI/LOI/eDOS EHRs Functional aRequirements IG O&O primary sponsor, EHR co-sponsor
CQFI TBD CQI

Minutes

Meeting minutes from last meeting were accepted

Project Approval Process Document With Comments For US Realm Task Force

  • ACTION ITEM: US Realm Task Force should review the modified process document for next Tuesday's call

From March 31, 2014 TSC Meeting:

  • DSTU update publication request for HL7 Implementation Guide: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Implementations, Release 1.1 requesting name change to HL7 Version 3 Standard: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Specification, Release 1 for CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight #931 and TSC Tracker 3104
  • The TSC wanted to delay approval of this request until the WGM. Ken is asking the US Realm Task force what are the impacts to the project if the approval was delayed until then
  • John Feikema will take this question back to the CDS WG and request Ken K and Bryn Rhodes to attend next week's US Realm Task Force

C-CDA Backward Compatibility (Keith Boone)

  • John, Keith, Austin: Discuss further in SD WG call on Thursday then bring feedback to the USRealm Task Force

Table until next week.

DSTU Comments (Frieda Hall)

  • We don't have formal process around how to handle DSTU Comments. Freida is creating a group to create some guidance around this task.
  • Austin/Keith: SD WG has been doing this and has a process. They treat it similar to ballot reconciliation.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Members of the Realm Task Force should reveiw the modified process document for next Tuesday's call
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved