This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2014-06-16 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 14:43, 17 June 2014 by Marla albitz (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Attendees[edit] • Hugh Glover (chair) • Marla Albitz (scribe) • Melva Peters • Scott Robertson • Julie Peters • John Hatem Agenda[edit] OOC Agenda[edit] • FHI...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees[edit] • Hugh Glover (chair) • Marla Albitz (scribe) • Melva Peters • Scott Robertson • Julie Peters • John Hatem

Agenda[edit] OOC Agenda[edit] • FHIR project scope statement FHIR List Serve Discussions[edit] • Hugh received a direct inquiry from Paul Knapp about pricing of components. May be turned into a listserv discussion. Harmonization • Julie reports that there are no new issues to address. PSS for FHIR work[edit] • Added to scope statement: o FHIR wants Rx WG to take on tasks related to profiles to existing resources (working with Structured Docs). o Need to add statements for harmonization work with PHER WG. o Updates made – vote held • Motion to approve – carried unanimously 4.0.0. • Hugh and Jean has agreed to support this work for the Rx WG. 6/16/2014 Action follow-up: Hugh to submitted FHIR PSS. Pharmacy template Work action items from last meeting Melva and John provided explation of Rx template work done to date (including work in Portugal). Spreadsheet now hosted in Google Docs. Group agreed to invite Lisa Nelson to next meeting to continue work on this. Action item: Hugh to email Lisa Nelson to invite her to participate. Action Item: John has not shared document to listserv yet, Action item still outstanding. Rx templeate work action items 2nd one – Melva created google spreadsheet to enable the continuing of this work. 1st one – John has not validated the alignment yet.

Next meeting - 2014-06-23 @ 1600 ET[edit] • Agenda o List serve discussion o Harmonization proposal o Possible Pharmacy Template project/work approval