This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2014-06-16 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
{| style="width:100%; background-color:transparent;"
 +
|-
 +
| style="vertical-align:top; width:50%" | <!-- LEFT COLUMN -->
 +
 +
__TOC__
 +
 +
| style="vertical-align:top; width:35%" | <!-- RIGHT COLUMN -->
 +
 +
  <div style="float:right; background:#f9f9f9; border:1px solid #aaaaaa; width:17em;">
 +
    <div style="font-size:105%; line-height:120%; padding:0.4em; background-color:#eeeeee; border-bottom:1px solid #aaaaaa; text-align:center;">
 +
'''Related Links '''
 +
    </div>
 +
    <div style="background:#ffffff; padding:0.4em; font-size: 95%;">
 +
      <ul>
 +
        <li>[[Pharmacy_WG|Pharmacy Home Page]]</li>
 +
        <li>[[Conference_call_minutes | Conference call minutes]]</li>
 +
      </ul>
 +
    </div>
 +
  </div>
 +
|}
 +
 +
=Attendees=
 +
*  Hugh Glover (chair)
 +
*  Marla Albitz (scribe)
 +
*  Melva Peters
 +
*  Scott Robertson
 +
*  Julie Glover
 +
*  John Hatem
 +
 +
=Agenda=
 +
 +
==OOC Agenda==
 +
*  List serve Discussions
 +
*  PSS for FHIR work
 +
*  Pharmacy Template project
 +
 +
 +
==FHIR List Serve Discussions==
 +
* Hugh received a direct inquiry from Paul Knapp about pricing of components.  May be turned into a listserv discussion.
 +
 +
==Harmonization==
 +
*  Julie reports that there are no new issues to address.
 +
 +
==PSS for FHIR work==
 +
*  Added to scope statement:
 +
**  FHIR wants Rx WG to take on tasks related to profiles to existing resources (working with Structured Docs).
 +
**  Need to add statements for harmonization work with PHER WG.
 +
**  Updates made – vote held
 +
*  Motion to approve – carried unanimously 4.0.0.
 +
*  Hugh and Jean has agreed to support this work for the Rx WG.
 +
 +
  6/16/2014 Action: Hugh to officially submit FHIR PSS to HL7.
 +
 +
 
 +
==Pharmacy Template Work==
 +
 +
*  Melva and John provided to the group an explanation of Rx template work done  to date (including work in Portugal). Spreadsheet now hosted in Google Docs.
 +
*  Group agreed to invite Lisa Nelson to next meeting to continue work on Rx template work.
 +
 +
  Action:  Hugh to email Lisa Nelson to invite her to participate.
 +
  Action:  Tom suggested we pass the Rx template work via email.  John will share the documents via email.
 +
  Action:  John to check the Rx resource library to insure Pharmacy v3_HL7vs Mapping_old.xls aligns with the contents of this work  in this spreadsheet.
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
 +
==Next meeting - 2014-06-23 @ 1600 ET ==
 +
*  Agenda
 +
**  List serve discussion
 +
**  Harmonization proposal
 +
**  Pharmacy Template project/work approval
 +
 +
 +
  
  
Line 9: Line 84:
  
  
Attendees[edit]
 
• Hugh Glover (chair)
 
• Marla Albitz (scribe)
 
• Melva Peters
 
• Scott Robertson
 
• Julie Peters
 
• John Hatem
 
  
Agenda[edit]
 
OOC Agenda[edit]
 
• FHIR project scope statement
 
FHIR List Serve Discussions[edit]
 
• Hugh received a direct inquiry from Paul Knapp about pricing of components.  May be turned into a listserv discussion.
 
Harmonization
 
• Julie reports that there are no new issues to address.
 
 
PSS for FHIR work[edit]
 
PSS for FHIR work[edit]
• Added to scope statement:
+
 
o FHIR wants Rx WG to take on tasks related to profiles to existing resources (working with Structured Docs).
 
o Need to add statements for harmonization work with PHER WG.
 
o Updates made – vote held
 
• Motion to approve – carried unanimously 4.0.0.
 
• Hugh and Jean has agreed to support this work for the Rx WG.
 
6/16/2014 Action follow-up: Hugh to submitted FHIR PSS.
 
 
Pharmacy template Work action items from last meeting
 
Pharmacy template Work action items from last meeting
Melva and John provided explation of Rx template work done  to date (including work in Portugal). Spreadsheet now hosted in Google Docs.
 
Group agreed to invite Lisa Nelson to next meeting to continue work on this.
 
Action item:  Hugh to email Lisa Nelson to invite her to participate.
 
Action Item:  John has not shared document to listserv yet,  Action item still outstanding.
 
Rx templeate work action items
 
2nd one – Melva created google spreadsheet to enable the continuing of this work.
 
1st one – John has not validated the alignment yet.
 
 
Next meeting - 2014-06-23 @ 1600 ET[edit]
 
• Agenda
 
o List serve discussion
 
o Harmonization proposal
 
o Possible Pharmacy Template project/work approval
 

Latest revision as of 15:07, 17 June 2014

Attendees

  • Hugh Glover (chair)
  • Marla Albitz (scribe)
  • Melva Peters
  • Scott Robertson
  • Julie Glover
  • John Hatem

Agenda

OOC Agenda

  • List serve Discussions
  • PSS for FHIR work
  • Pharmacy Template project


FHIR List Serve Discussions

  • Hugh received a direct inquiry from Paul Knapp about pricing of components. May be turned into a listserv discussion.

Harmonization

  • Julie reports that there are no new issues to address.

PSS for FHIR work

  • Added to scope statement:
    • FHIR wants Rx WG to take on tasks related to profiles to existing resources (working with Structured Docs).
    • Need to add statements for harmonization work with PHER WG.
    • Updates made – vote held
  • Motion to approve – carried unanimously 4.0.0.
  • Hugh and Jean has agreed to support this work for the Rx WG.
 6/16/2014 Action: Hugh to officially submit FHIR PSS to HL7.


Pharmacy Template Work

  • Melva and John provided to the group an explanation of Rx template work done to date (including work in Portugal). Spreadsheet now hosted in Google Docs.
  • Group agreed to invite Lisa Nelson to next meeting to continue work on Rx template work.
 Action:  Hugh to email Lisa Nelson to invite her to participate.
 Action:  Tom suggested we pass the Rx template work via email.  John will share the documents via email.
 Action:  John to check the Rx resource library to insure Pharmacy v3_HL7vs Mapping_old.xls aligns with the contents of this work  in this spreadsheet.



Next meeting - 2014-06-23 @ 1600 ET

  • Agenda
    • List serve discussion
    • Harmonization proposal
    • Pharmacy Template project/work approval








PSS for FHIR work[edit]

Pharmacy template Work action items from last meeting