This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

2014-03-13 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 18:58, 13 March 2014 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting ID: 741-102-173
Date: 2014-03-13
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Dennis Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
regrets Woody Beeler, interim Vocabulary liaison
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
x Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
Jane Curry,
x Matt Graham, Mobile Health liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
Lloyd McKenzie, FHIR liaison
John Ritter, EHR
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)


Agenda Topics


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Dennis convened 2:07 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2014-03-06 Tooling Call Matt moves and Lynn seconds. Unanimously approved.
  • Review action items -
    • Lynn will set up a Doodle poll to schedule webinar in April to entertain questions on the Tooling Challenge; not done.
    • Andy will talk to John about Regex expression license - waiting to hear back from Matt; Matt sent link to Delphi page with regex component. Matt has also put on tools page members only MWB V11 using Delphi 2007. You will still get a license screen for the regex component since it is not licensed yet. Andy has not sent it to John yet.
    • Andy (and Dennis) will follow up with Diego on the Education project; Dennis will try to get that together for next week. They wanted to have a list of the categories of tools to group them together
    • Andy will do an assessment of how well HingX meets those FMG registry requirements; Representation of metadata for DAMs might be different from the MIF metadata that Andy and Woody will work on for HingX (Patient Care, CIC) and will provide a starting point. Andy is not on the call.
  • Education PSS for Tooling Co-sponsorship on V2 Workshop
    • Andy joins
    • T3SD meeting on Monday Andy suggested Tooling cosponsor as they seek to develop processes and tooling to support. Message building and validation might be part of the workshop perhaps with HAPI adaptation or MWB. Cosponsorship role discussed and not necessarily setting us up to commit to building the tools.
    • Andy moves and Matt seconds approval of the PSS for Tooling Cosponsorship. Unanimously approved
  • Draft Tooling_WGM_2014_May
    • Need to include some promotion of the availability of the updated MWB. Andy suggests Tuesday Tooling. Matt would like to see Tony or someone to demonstrate. Matt can run the build but using the tool would be better done by someone else. He'd like to work towards developing a set of requirements for what features are being used. Paring down to core features could streamline the code.
    • Promote in the Tooling slides
    • Not a formal project so not part of project updates. But we can mention it in the Tuesday Q2.
    • Tooling Strategy move to Tuesday Q2 and notify John Quinn.
    • Chairing sessions may be more difficult if Andy cannot attend. Could easily drop Tuesday Q1 but Thursday Q1 might be difficult. May have to invite an interim co-chair to help out (maybe Woody?) once we hear about Andy's schedule.
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
  • Matt asks about MWB setup of wiki page and/or listserv off the Tooling group. Andy responds that the Tooling listserv is quiet and we'll monitor it to see if we need to set up a separate list. Wiki page is an excellent idea; just link from the main page. We may want to establish a PSS for the MWB to have a project location; Matt should add the link to his page to "current projects" or "products/documents".

Adjourned 2:43 PM

Meeting Outcomes

  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

Return to Tooling

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.