20130925 HL7 PLA Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Product Line Architecture – 2013-09-25 Meeting
- Attila Farkas, CHI
- Rick Haddorff Mayo
- Ron Parker Infoway
- Austin Kreisler SAIC
- Lynn Laakso scribe
- Dates: Wednesday Q3 of the Working Group Meeting
- Time: 13:45 - 15:00 Eastern Time
- Room: Cambridge B
Q3 Agenda for HL7 Product Line Architecture
- Roll Call
- Agenda Review - not enough bodies; shall we continue?
- BAM Status
Convene 1:52 PM
- Agenda Review - not enough bodies; shall we continue? Teasing apart governance and management (if not methodology) of CDA IG.
- BAM Status
- Reviewed current state with Bo, reports Ron. If we had a vehicle to go forward and stand this up, he would be more engaged. Is there a mandate, what is the anticipated acceptance.
- Need to stop modeling and develop narrative.
- Ron shows his slides, modified slightly from the TSC presentation.
- Philosophy and approach from Erl, structure/framework from TOGAF and language from SAIF CD.
- US Realm Task Force can use this as framing document to stand up the process
- If we get this right, by the next WGM the room will be packed for the PLA/BAM review.
- What are we going to do next meeting, next WGM in this quarter - we'll review the document.
Adjourned 3:00 PM