20130820 TSC Content Review Team Call
|Content Review Team Agenda/Minutes
Location: call (213) 289-0012,
Time: 3 pm Eastern Time
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||Lynn|
|no quorum definition|
Agenda Continue content review at http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Health_eDecisions
Convene at 3:06 PM
- Much email discussion over the past days
- Content review summary report to be discussed tomorrow evening 5 PM.
- Keith invited for Templates, but Kai has also provided feedback.
- Questions for CDS and HeD folks during this session.
- Lorraine notes they have started on a draft report.
- Keith asks regarding the Templates specification in two parts, and which is DSTU content versus informative content to go along with it. There's a Word document for methodology and an Excel spreadsheet. What part of the content is on the normative track?
- KenK responds both contain normative content.
- Keith asks if the document was reviewed with Templates prior to this? KenK says their prior outreach attempts were unsuccessful.
- Keith notes much is on Templates on Clinical Statement models in the vMR - what review was done on this material outside of templates, e.g. Patient Care, OO on observations, Pharmacy. KenK notes that is has come up but for timeline constraints they sought engagement in the balloting process.
- Keith asks about commonality across CCDA, QRDA etc. They don't want to deviate from CCDA and QRDA semantic representation, notes KenK. They explicitly note where they deviate and why especially with security.
- Keith asks about use of restricted ISO 20190 schema vs schematron, vs profiles. Rationale for restricted schema. Lorraine suggests he follow up with Lloyd.
- Paul asks a question on the document not part of our set, but the V2.x IG for vMR. Balloted in May at same time as R2 as vMR DAM but theV2.x IG uses R1 though in spirit pertains to any version, and is a good piece of work. KenK notes that Andrew MacIntyre of AUS works on the V2.x space outside of the HeD effort. Arden Syntax is also looking at vMR for logical specifications and addressing the curly braces problem.
- Keith asks about non-functional requirements WRT publication deadlines and status. With whom do we need to engage to propose a solution that includes those aspects. We seem to be reaching concurrence with respect to direction but may not have concurrence with timing. Jacob discusses the timeline needs conceptually, with policy goals still being pre-decisional. Keith notes that CCD was informative and yet named in regulation; Jacob agrees that standards can be informative and still meet their policy goals.
- Keith asks about principles of model independence in the HeD implementation. Bryn reports they can pull additional descriptive content into the guide. Keith would like to see this in the next 24 hours.
- Keith would also like to see their goals for XML representation and what it's intended to accomplish. vMR models turned into an XML implementation (in HL7, an ITS), and the rules are not expressed. Ken will send the most recent explanatory text on rationale for simplification to the group.
Austin recaps that the content review team will have a report for the task force call at 5 PM tomorrow. We'll be discussing where we go next at that time. We'll leave Thursday's call on the books for now and discuss that schedule also tomorrow evening.
- KenK notes there is concern on effort to turn around material in one week for September 3rd date.
Adjourned at 3:35 PM.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved