20130508 HL7 PLA Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Product Line Architecture – 2013-01-15 Meeting
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Attendees: Austin, Rick Haddorff, Lynn
- Dates: Wednesday Q3 of the Working Group Meeting
- Time: 13:45 - 15:00 Eastern Time
- Room: Georgia 7
Q3 Agenda for HL7 Product Line Architecture
- Roll Call
- Agenda Review
- BAM Overview (15 min) (Parker)
- BAM landing - review scope document.
- Identify candidates for Product Families and Product Lines (so far we have FHIR)
- How to take an existing set of products and make it into a Product Family/Product Line (e.g. CDA)
- Next WGM Needs
- Ron is not available - they are not as far along as they thought they would be on the BAM
- We're not ready to offer sufficient guidance to SDWG in standing up CDA IGs as product family
- ArB is re-evaluating product family/line definition or approach
- Product Family candidate suggestions based on methodologies and how they are produced.
- V2.x IG
- Arden Syntax
- EHR FPs
- CDA IGs
- Current focus is on product family and not devoted to definition of product lines at this time.
- Cross-paradigm project done by Alean is an excellent example of analysis for product line across interoperability paradigms.
- Austin sees a product line forming around the CCDA effort with CCDA-related products including the base CCDA itself. They have related use cases, and foundation of the CCDA header and the U.S. market segment.
- Other Meaningful Use product line requirements are forming around V2 IGs such as LRI, LOI, ELR-PH, eDOS set of products. CDS MU support may be included with Infobutton. QRDA, eMeasure, HQMF evolving.
- May need to develop a form to describe and propose a product line from an existing set of products.
- With establishment of a product family we need some assignment of governance, management, and methodology with SAIF-CD precepts.