This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-05-23 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 18:10, 30 May 2013 by Llaakso (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

Standing Conference Calls

The Tooling WG will hold a Conference Call at 2 PM Eastern time, each Thursday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at Telecon_Agendas.

Conference Call: Uses HL7 Conference Call Service
Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 586935#
GoToMeeting at 482-299-629
HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-05-23
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
x Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, co-chair, eHealth Ontario
Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Brian Pech
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
x John Ritter, EHR
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Welcome Dennis, the newest Tooling co-chair!
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-05-02 Tooling Call, 20130507 Tooling WGM Minutes, 20130509 Tooling WGM Minutes
  • Review action items -
    • #2445 Woody to write an article about 64 bit OS for RMIM designer
    • #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy. Meeting being scheduled to discuss with Board members.
    • #2506 Coordinate interaction with Vocabulary WG on UCPRS project (Andy)
    • #2510 Andy to develop a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work
    • #2511 Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy.
    • #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - waiting for updated contract from William.
    • #2513 Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
    • #2514 Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
    • #2515 Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies.
    • #2520 Josh to Update the EA license management process document.
  • New Actions from the WGM:
    • Schedule reassessment/update of the tooling strategy annually.
    • Develop Tooling update Article for newsletter on a bi-monthly basis (every other month) like the interim release of PBS Metrics. Woody needs some help getting it written.
    • Tooling Challenge:
      • Need to clarify anticipated questions for the webinar, format of entry, use of toolingchallenge list.
      • Need to set the timing and presenters etc for the presentation of the award winner at the plenary.
      • Send email to all participants to inform them they should be subscribed to the toolingchallenge list as questions and answers should be directed there. Thank them for participating. Reminder for those that haven't created their GForge credentials to do so, etc. Direct them to the resources on MIF, etc. Inform them of the webinar planned for late May/early June
    • Michael and Andy will need to communicate with William on updated EHR S FM Profile Designer contract with dates for subsequent deliverables. .
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Convene 2:04 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - Woody would like to review next steps on MIF 2.2.1. Approved by general consent.
  • Welcome Dennis, the newest Tooling co-chair! Andy will be working with Michael and Dennis on division of cochairs responsibilities.
  • Approval of previous minutes from
  • Dennis joins
  • MIF updates - Woody has 2.2.1 done and 2.1.7 almost based on changes approved on the May 2 call. Andy asks if we have the up/down transforms - he feels we need them in order to approve them. One pager of differences (for Ravi's benefit) will be helpful. Woody would create 2.1.6 to 2.1.7 and 2.2.0 to 2.2.1 but not 2.1.7 to 2.2.1.
    • Lynn asks if Vocab ratified tracker 2500; Woody reports it was accepted by joint Vocab/MnM in Atlanta Weds Q1/Q2
    • Deferred other trackers for incomplete requirements (1885)
  • Review action items -
    • #2520 Josh to Update the EA license management process document.
      • Josh drafted a de facto licensing process (what's actually happening in practice). Tooling members please review for discussion on next week's call. Must determine the locations to place these documents on the HL7 web site as well as links from the wiki to these documents are needed.
    • #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - waiting for updated contract from William.
      • Andy reports that William is communicating with John Quinn and Karen Van on the contract
      • John notes that EHR WG approved the EHR profile designer tooling contract phase 1. EHR-S FM R2 now lives in EA. Phase 2 now under discussion. This takes the functional model and begins to create functional profiles with it.
      • Andy notes that they need approval from John Quinn for phase 1 for documentation and artifacts in place. Some minor cleanup items identified at WGM in progress to be delivered next week.
  • New Actions from the WGM:
    • Tooling Challenge: Need to schedule the Tooling Challenge - doodle poll the entrants for interest in webinar. Woody not available June 5-12 - ask if they're interested and if so add their preferred time and local time zone.
      • Need to clarify anticipated questions for the webinar, format of entry, use of toolingchallenge list.
      • Need to set the timing and presenters etc for the presentation of the award winner at the plenary.
      • Send email to all participants to inform them they should be subscribed to the toolingchallenge list as questions and answers should be directed there. Thank them for participating. Reminder for those that haven't created their GForge credentials to do so, etc. Direct them to the resources on MIF, etc. Inform them of the webinar planned for late May/early June
    • Develop Tooling update Article for newsletter on a bi-monthly basis (every other month) like the interim release of PBS Metrics. Woody needs some help getting it written - discuss further next week
  • AOB
    • Austin asks Woody if we have a new version of the tooling release with formal naming. He uploaded it last week.
    • Wilfred asks about the access for changes to administrators roles did not propagate to SVN in the MIF-Schemas project. GForge had to manually add Woody to the project


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.