This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "2013-04-18 Tooling Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Replaced content with "{{subst::Tooling Meeting template}}")
Line 18: Line 18:
 
'''Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270; <br/>Participant PassCode:586935# <br/>GoToMeeting URL: <br/>https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034'''
 
'''Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270; <br/>Participant PassCode:586935# <br/>GoToMeeting URL: <br/>https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034'''
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE Date and Time  ON NEXT LINE  **********************-->
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE Date and Time  ON NEXT LINE  **********************-->
| width="50%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2013-mm-dd'''<br/> '''Time: 2PM Eastern'''
+
| width="50%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2013-04-18'''<br/> '''Time: 2PM Eastern'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE chair and scribe ON NEXT LINES  *******************-->
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE chair and scribe ON NEXT LINES  *******************-->
Line 93: Line 93:
 
'''Agenda Topics''' <br/>
 
'''Agenda Topics''' <br/>
 
* Roll Call & Agenda Review
 
* Roll Call & Agenda Review
* Approval of previous minutes from [[2013-MM-DD Tooling Call]]
+
* Approval of previous minutes from [[2013-04-11 Tooling Call]]
<!-- ACTION ITEMS -->
 
<!--        -->
 
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items] -
 
 
<!--Tooling Liaison Reports - Third Thursdays-->
 
<!--Tooling Liaison Reports - Third Thursdays-->
<!--
 
 
*Update from Tooling Liaisons:
 
*Update from Tooling Liaisons:
 
** AMS - CIC  
 
** AMS - CIC  
Line 110: Line 106:
 
** Andy Stechishin  - Structured Documents,  Vocabulary, Publishing
 
** Andy Stechishin  - Structured Documents,  Vocabulary, Publishing
 
**Jane Curry - Templates, Open Health Tools
 
**Jane Curry - Templates, Open Health Tools
-->
 
 
<!--REPORTS-->
 
<!--REPORTS-->
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
<!-- revisit in August: * Update on V3 Generator Status (Woody)-->
+
*[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=742 PI# 742] [[MAX_-_Model_Automated_eXchange|Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models ]]
 +
***MAX Demo - by Hugh Glover
 +
<!-- ACTION ITEMS -->
 +
<!--       -->
 +
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items] -
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2445&start=0 #2445] Woody to write an article about 64 bit OS for RMIM designer
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2503 #2503] Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/7236/10155/ToolingStrategyPolicyImplications_20130214.docx policy implications for the Tooling Strategy].  No word back yet from John, who is attending HIMSS.
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2506 #2506] Coordinate interaction with Vocabulary WG on UCPRS project (Andy)
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2510 #2510] Rik will develop requirements for inclusion in a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2511 #2511] Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy.  Cover in agenda.
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2512 #2512] Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - Lynn will add to her phone call agenda.
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2513 #2513] Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2514 #2514] Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2515 #2515] Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies.
 +
**[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=2520 #2520] Josh to Update the EA license management process document.
 
<!-- PROJECTS -->
 
<!-- PROJECTS -->
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
Line 120: Line 129:
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=992 PI# 992] Tooling Work Group Education Requirements and Plan - see [[Tooling_Education]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=992 PI# 992] Tooling Work Group Education Requirements and Plan - see [[Tooling_Education]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=913 PI# 913] [[HL7 Tooling Challenge]]  
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=913 PI# 913] [[HL7 Tooling Challenge]]  
 +
***ACTION ITEM: Andy and Lynn will review where that should appear on the agenda and add WGM agenda discussion to next week's liaison call
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=904 PI# 904] [[HL7/OHT_Collaboration_on_HingX|HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation]]  
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=904 PI# 904] [[HL7/OHT_Collaboration_on_HingX|HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation]]  
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=831 PI# 831] [[EHRs_FM_Profiling_Tool|EHR-S FM Profiling Tool]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=831 PI# 831] [[EHRs_FM_Profiling_Tool|EHR-S FM Profiling Tool]]
Line 125: Line 135:
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=802 PI# 802] [[Tooling_Communication_Plan|Tooling Communication Plan and Execution]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=802 PI# 802] [[Tooling_Communication_Plan|Tooling Communication Plan and Execution]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=801 PI# 801] [[Tooling_Strategy_and_Process_Revision|Tooling Strategy and Process Revision]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=801 PI# 801] [[Tooling_Strategy_and_Process_Revision|Tooling Strategy and Process Revision]]
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=742 PI# 742] [[MAX_-_Model_Automated_eXchange|Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models ]]
+
***ACTION ITEM: Andy will try to synthesize a list of pros and cons for the four options to the list by early next week.
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=665 PI# 665] MIF based Publishing Phase II
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=665 PI# 665] MIF based Publishing Phase II
 
 
<!-- COSPONSORED -->
 
<!-- COSPONSORED -->
 
<!--
 
<!--
 
*:Tooling co-sponsored projects  
 
*:Tooling co-sponsored projects  
 +
**Proposed new cosponsored project- [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/7286/10325/C-CDA_Implementation_Support_PSS-draft-20130404-v3.doc in-progress PSS] to introduce a requirement to support the implementation of CCDA associated with Meaningful Use. (PI# TBD).
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=983 PI# 983] MIF- to OWL conversion (MnM Sponsor)
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=983 PI# 983] MIF- to OWL conversion (MnM Sponsor)
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=948 PI# 948]  HL7 Work Group Facilitator Training (Education sponsor)
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=948 PI# 948]  HL7 Work Group Facilitator Training (Education sponsor)

Revision as of 18:47, 12 April 2013

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

Standing Conference Calls

The Tooling WG will hold a Conference Call at 2 PM Eastern time, each Thursday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at Telecon_Agendas.

Conference Call: Uses HL7 Conference Call Service
Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 586935#
GoToMeeting at 482-299-629
HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-04-18
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: <Chair of Meeting> Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
Dennis Cheung, eHealth Ontario
Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
John Ritter, EHR
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes/No)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-04-11 Tooling Call
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • AMS - CIC
    • Rik Smithies - CS
    • Rob Snelick - CGIT
    • Diego Kaminker - Education
    • John Ritter - EHR
    • Lorraine Constable - Electronic Services
    • Rene Spronk -Marketing
    • Michael Van der Zel - Patient Care, RIMBAA
    • Andy Stechishin - Structured Documents, Vocabulary, Publishing
    • Jane Curry - Templates, Open Health Tools
  • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models
      • MAX Demo - by Hugh Glover
  • Review action items -
    • #2445 Woody to write an article about 64 bit OS for RMIM designer
    • #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy. No word back yet from John, who is attending HIMSS.
    • #2506 Coordinate interaction with Vocabulary WG on UCPRS project (Andy)
    • #2510 Rik will develop requirements for inclusion in a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work
    • #2511 Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy. Cover in agenda.
    • #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - Lynn will add to her phone call agenda.
    • #2513 Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
    • #2514 Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
    • #2515 Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies.
    • #2520 Josh to Update the EA license management process document.
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Adjourned <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.