This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-03-07 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 20:11, 7 March 2013 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-03-07
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, eHealth Ontario
x Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
x Walter Grant, VA .
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Brian Pech, KP
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - convened at 2:06 PM
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-02-28 Tooling Call Jane moves and Lynn seconds approval. Unanimously approved
  • Review action items -
    • #2445 Woody to write an article about 64 bit OS for RMIM designer - Woody at Harmonization
    • #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy. No word back yet from John, who is attending HIMSS.
    • #2506 Coordinate interaction with Vocabulary WG on UCPRS project (Andy) is ongoing
    • #2510 Rik will develop requirements for inclusion in a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work; check back at WGM
    • #2511 Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy. He is working on the action item but has been unable to attend the calls.
    • #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - Lynn will add to her phone call agenda. She'll check with staff next week after HIMSS. John has to approve a date extension and the contract. Andy will touch base with William also to ensure that the projected dates match Michael's availability with recovery.
    • #2513 Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
    • #2514 Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
    • #2515 Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies. Andy discussed with Josh and Woody after the last week's call and will follow up with them on JSON vs .NET.
  • Update on demo of C-CDA task force requirements alignment with available tools (Jane/Lynn) Demo conducted of both HingX and GForge. Both tools require login and do not have single sign on and need moderation according to their workflow. They will take it back to SDWG and the liaison will report back.
  • Review projects:
    List of Tooling-sponsored Projects
    • PI# 992 Tooling Work Group Education Requirements and Plan - see Tooling_Education Andy to send PSS to Jane and Education
    • PI# 913 HL7 Tooling Challenge Remove Jane's name from the notification of new participants. Lynn to evaluate putting marketing info on webinar splash screens.
    • PI# 904 HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation Jane has not yet updated the best practices document and will try to get it done by end of March. The rest is pending the testing of the API discussed above.
    • PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool Andy reports they continue to move forward, with demo scheduled for the 12th for the EHR WG. Jane would like to see a demo for the next deliverable acceptance. Jane can chair the meeting if there's conflict of interest.
    • PI# 803 Tooling_Dashboard - pending Tooling Strategy
    • PI# 802 Tooling Communication Plan and Execution - pending Tooling Strategy
    • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models MAX project meeting yesterday had a demonstration of MAX prototype by Hugh Glover. Need to keep synchronized with EHR Profile files. AMS intends to send email to cochairs to request requirements for MAX format. One item that came up yesterday was the URL validation. Jane asks if we want to invite him to demo on a call? Jane won't be at the WGM. ACTION ITEM: Andy will contact Hugh to request. There is also a recording of the GTM we can try to make available. ACTION ITEM: Lynn will contact AMS to request the recording.
    • PI# 665 MIF based Publishing Phase II. Woody is not on the call but he's working on the CAN generator and working with Josh and Don on its use.
  • Other/New Business
    • Future meeting planning - March 28th Andy is unavailable. Michael may not be available. As the day before Good Friday it would be good to cancel, so moved by Brian and seconded by Jane. Unanimously approved.
    • DST starts in US next week
    • Need to update Tooling M&C for May cycle. Jane suggests we get approval on Tooling Strategy first. ACTION ITEM: Andy to develop proposed new M&C for the 21st.
    • Next week discussion on Tooling strategy: Prioritizing projects for funding, what goes where, when. Need to validate assumptions regarding what goes against the remaining budget. Criteria for setting priorities also needs review. ACTION ITEM: Lynn to send notification to the list serv to indicate we have a decision making meeting coming up.

Adjourned 2:57 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lynn will check with staff next week after HIMSS on contract extension and outstanding approval by John Quinn.
  • Andy will touch base with William also to ensure that the projected dates match Michael's availability with recovery.
  • Andy discussed with Josh and Woody after the last week's call and will follow up with them on JSON vs .NET.
  • Andy to send PSS to Jane and Education
  • Andy will contact Hugh to request him to demo MAX on a call
  • Lynn will contact AMS to request the recording
  • Andy to develop proposed new M&C for the 21st
  • Lynn to send notification to the list serv to indicate we have a decision making meeting coming up.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • US Daylight Savings starts this weekend - next week's call is 1 hr earlier for non-U.S.
  • 2013-03-14 Tooling Call
  • Next week discussion on Tooling strategy: Prioritizing projects for funding, what goes where, when. Need to validate assumptions regarding what goes against the remaining budget. Criteria for setting priorities also needs review.


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.