This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-01-31 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 20:32, 31 January 2013 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-01-31
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
Facilitator: Jane Curry Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
x Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Jane Curry, Co-Chair
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Brian Pech, KP
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
regrets Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from WGM for 2013-01-15 Tuesday, WGM Thursday and 2012-12-20 Tooling Call
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will obtain a copy of the presentation on EHR-S FM Project to include with the minutes
    • Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved
    • Lynn will check to make sure Toolsmith ribbons are on the HQ checklist: checked, list is there, but the distribution was not properly done by staff, (sorry)
    • Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy
    • Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - There is no Treasurer for the Board at the moment to bring forth the approval so this may have to wait until late February.
    • Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved.
    • Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
    • Andy will draft a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work and express what has to be done and will consult with Rik on its development.
    • Andy will draft a PSS for extension of MIF- to OWL conversion of artifacts, expected by the next Tooling teleconference in two weeks.
    • Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies. Follow up with Woody in mid-April
    • Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Call to order 2:06 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - add action item to obtain new GTM
  • Approval of previous minutes
    • from WGM for 2013-01-15 Tuesday. Jane reviews the WGM activities briefly
      • correction to Thursday minutes AMS willing to remain liaison, but Andy notes that Education named Diego.
    • WGM Thursday and
    • 2012-12-20 Tooling Call
    • ACTION ITEMs identified
      • Jane will send Lynn the presentation from Q1, and Q6.
      • Lynn needs to get Tooling Tuesday presentation from Lloyd.
      • Jane and Lynn need to complete the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy and get feedback from the Board.
      • Andy needs to create PSS for education effort.
      • Lynn will update the liaisons grid.
      • Josh to follow up with J.D. Baker on list of persons who obtain EA licenses
      • Lynn will send scheduling poll to set up February Tooling Challenge webinar.
      • Andy will check with Vocab to get them in touch with ES on the UCPRS project, and Woody has volunteered to test.
    • Andy moves approval and Lynn seconds; unanimously approved.
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will obtain a copy of the presentation on EHR-S FM Project to include with the minutes
    • Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved
    • Lynn will check to make sure Toolsmith ribbons are on the HQ checklist: checked, list is there, but the distribution was not properly done by staff, (sorry)
    • Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy
    • Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - There is no Treasurer for the Board at the moment to bring forth the approval so this may have to wait until late February.
    • Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved.
    • Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
    • Andy will draft a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work and express what has to be done and will consult with Rik on its development.
    • Andy will draft a PSS for extension of MIF- to OWL conversion of artifacts, expected by the next Tooling teleconference in two weeks.
    • Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies. Follow up with Woody in mid-April
    • Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF
    • Lynn will add action items to GForge
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    • PI# 913 HL7 Tooling Challenge - second webinar to be on more technical stuff on using MIF or EA.
    • PI# 904 HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation Woody to look at API this cycle.
    • PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool
      • formal deliverable for January 2013, concerning the validation of the EHR-S FM - We are asking that the Tooling and EHR work groups approve these files prior to month end as meeting the requirements for the deliverables on the project for work to date. Please note that the Schematron validations and the detail validation design are preliminary deliverables, not final. We are expecting that these will continue to evolve in the next release cycle prior to final acceptance
      • Andy reports that EHR approved these deliverables this week. Validation rules must be reviewed for acceptability moving back and forth. Using XPath1, generated xslt and generates a MAX file.
      • Woody moves and Brian seconds acceptance of the deliverables. Andy and Lynn abstain. Approved 3/0/2.
  • Andy offers to demo on an upcoming call. Need to review carefully with the updated tooling strategy before moving forward with enhancements.
    • PI# 801 Tooling Strategy and Process Revision
      • Woody played with recording GoToMeeting for a short instructional segment. Josh has done some video editing for recent webinars to put an intro and closing on them. Woody will make some edits with a title slide and send the fragment to Josh. Jane suggests Woody create a list of the snippets he would suggest, and share the list with Education on how to incorporate what we're doing into the facilitators project.
    • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models - Andy notes they're working with MAX version 0.4.


Jane tells the group she will be stepping down as co-chair. She needs to send a formal notification to HQ, (Lynn suggests Karen). Thanks for your service as co-chair Jane! Adjourned 2:59 PM EST

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Andy will obtain a copy of the presentation on EHR-S FM Project to include with the minutes
  • Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved
  • Lynn will check to make sure Toolsmith ribbons are on the HQ checklist: checked, list is there, but the distribution was not properly done by staff, (sorry)
  • Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy
  • Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - There is no Treasurer for the Board at the moment to bring forth the approval so this may have to wait until late February.
  • Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved.**Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
  • Andy will draft a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work and express what has to be done and will consult with Rik on its development.
  • Andy will draft a PSS for extension of MIF- to OWL conversion of artifacts, expected by the next Tooling teleconference in two weeks.
  • Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies. Follow up with Woody in mid-April
  • Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF
  • Jane will send Lynn the presentation from Q1, and Q6.
  • Lynn needs to get Tooling Tuesday presentation from Lloyd.
  • Jane and Lynn need to complete the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy and get feedback from the Board.
  • Andy needs to create PSS for education effort.
  • Lynn will update the liaisons grid.
  • Josh to follow up with J.D. Baker on list of persons who obtain EA licenses
  • Lynn will send scheduling poll to set up February Tooling Challenge webinar.
  • Andy will check with Vocab to get them in touch with ES on the UCPRS project, and Woody has volunteered to test.
    • Lynn will add action items to GForge
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.