This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20121217 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 19:36, 10 December 2012 by Llaakso (talk | contribs) (Created page with "{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" | width="0%" colspan="2" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes''' <br/> '''Location: call 770-657-...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
web meeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/286625589

Date: 2012-12-10
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd McKenzie Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio x Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
x Lorraine Constable regrets John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
. Jean Duteau x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
x David Hay
. Ewout Kramer

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20121203 FMG concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • David will send a reminder that connectathon space is limited, first come first serve please sign up on wiki
      • David will draft something for eNews about the Connectathon for review by the group and for Andrea at HQ
      • Ron will have some precepts reviewed by FGB on Wednesday and send by Thursday to FMG
      • Lynn will add expectation of FMG liaison roles to Monday night agenda.
      • Lloyd will provide a slide to Austin for use Tuesday morning on expectation of FHIR liaison roles.
      • Ron will take a proposal to the FGB for the documentation of an IHE approach to simulate the MOU with DICOM on working through an HL7 WG.
      • Lloyd will draft an email to PC cochairs proposing approach regarding PC resource development
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • FGB
    • MnM
    • Liaisons
  • Process management
    • Developing FMG Management Methodology - see FHIR Methodology Process and FHIR Guide to Designing Resources
      • Has everyone reviewed?
      • Further thoughts on approach/organization?
      • Identify high priority methodology topics
    • FHIR Design patterns - see FHIR Design Patterns
      • Prioritization of methodology elements
      • Process for "formally approving" guidelines and determining strength of enforcement
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
      • What are our plans for QA next ballot?
    • Ballot Planning
      • What are timelines for ballot?
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International