20121126 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 19:42, 26 November 2012 by Llaakso (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
web meeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/286625589

Date: 2012-11-26
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio regrets Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
regrets Lorraine Constable John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
. Jean Duteau x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
x David Hay x Alexander Henket
. x Ewout Kramer

Agenda

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check - Alexander Henket will join at the half hour, move PA discussion down the agenda. Need to move ballot QA up.
  • Minutes from 20121119 FMG concall - Lloyd moves but there was no quorum.
  • PA resource project can recommend by those on the call to a quorate group that they proceed.
    • Need Steering Division approval dates - cochairs should send to the Steering Division (SSD SD)
    • Ewout asks which resources are approved this cycle? They are listed on FHIR Ballot Planning, Organization, Subject of Care, Person, and possibly Agent as Draft for comment, with Animal and Device as draft placeholder.
    • Other changes described as part of FHIR Ballot Planning
    • Ballot process management (Lloyd) FHIR Ballot Planning
      • Patient Care Problem will be draft, not for comment, for OO Assessment Scale is pulled, and still have LabReport as Draft for Comment, with SimpleObservation as placeholder draft.
      • Austin asks about projects from OO and Patient Care coming forward to develop resources for FHIR. The FMG needs to ensure they bring forward those projects. Lloyd notes we need to assign responsibility for who is tracking whom. Hugh also notes there's another something to complete for the readiness of the resource itself for Pharmacy. Proposal would review whether resources are appropriately bounded and suitable to come forward for ballot.
      • Approval form for inclusion on the ballot discussed.
      • Left-hand side of http://hl7.org/implement/standards/fhir/introduction.htm needs to be reviewed for list of Resources. ACTION ITEM: Lloyd will get this page updated today.
      • Assignments for review discussed. ACTION ITEM: Lloyd will draft an assignment list and send it out.
      • FHIR QA Guidelines reviewed. Checking for HLML link validation may need to be reviewed. Ewout will look for a tool that can validate links on a page. Lloyd will send the key parts for review to the list of reviewers as assigned.
  • John M joins. Clarification discussed that due date for assigned reviews will be this Friday Nov 30th.
  • Ballot Reconciliation Package approval
    • FMG role to ensure that reconciliation is being conducted properly. We may identify which committees are responsible for each line item, or escalate to FGB, etc. Process expectation is not yet written down. Lloyd notes it will be documented with the ballot process, including timelines. It differs from a typical Work Group reconciliation that it is amalgamated, then split up, then brought back together for publication of the reconciliation package.
    • Total 120+ comments, and Austin reminds that all comments must be considered, but not necessarily acted upon. There are a few line items where there are not dispositions recorded. John notes that some of them still have active discussions on the listserv. Motion: John M moves and Lloyd seconds acceptance of the reconciliation with "still under consideration" on any blank disposition. Vote: Unanimously approved.
  • Connectathon management (David)
    • Connectathon meeting last week will focus on XDS resources as subject of connectathon. Still need to determine who will do what out of those scenarios.
  • Naming rules for data elements (v3 or suffixes, etc) and guidance for handling history (suggested topic from Ewout via Lloyd)
  • From the list
    • FHIR Meeting/Training in UK/Europe - some interest in having a FHIR meeting in UK or more broadly.. David has done some presentations in NZ. Lloyd notes there are canned presentations in GForge to draw upon. It would be an informative session not a work session (OOC meetings) and focus on the implementation end of the spectrum rather than the standard development.
    • WGM Agenda - no changes to the agenda identified from the Doodle poll

Adjourned 2:02 pm EST.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd will get the page list of Resources updated today.
  • Lloyd will draft an assignment list and send it out. Lloyd will send the key parts for review to the list of reviewers as assigned.
  • Ewout will look for a tool that can validate links on a page.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2012 Health Level Seven® International