This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20121030 SAIF AP ConCall

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 15:50, 31 October 2012 by Dhamill (talk | contribs) (→‎New Action Items)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

SAIF Architecture Program – 2012-10-30 Meeting

Return to SAIF Architecture Program Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to SAIF AP Meeting Minutes and Agendas


Meeting Logistics

Agenda

  1. Role Call
  2. Agenda Review
  3. Disambiguating between SAIF AP from the HL7 Product Line Architecture
  4. Project Status Updates
    1. CDA R3
    2. OO projects
  5. Recurring Agenda Items
    1. Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)
      1. Any new Coordination items? (Team)
      2. Project Schedule progress (Rick Haddorff)
  6. Action item review (see below)
  7. Next steps

Link to the Complete List of Action Items/Issues/Risks (GForge)

Meeting Attendees

X=Present on Call

Facilitator Austin Kreisler Note taker(s) David Hamill
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Austin Kreisler TSC Chair
X David Hamill HL7 HQ / Program Manager
X Jane Curry Tooling
Charlie Mead ArB
John Quinn HL7 CTO
Lloyd McKenzie MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt
X Lorraine Constable Composite Order Pjt / OO Behavioral Framework Pjt
Patrick Loyd OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt
X Rick Haddorff Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt
Steve Hufnagel ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA
Wendy Huang Implementation Conformance WG
Freida Hall Project Services WG
Alean Kirnak Immunization IG Project
Ioana Singureanu Project Services WG
X Jesal Panchal eHealth Ontario
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

Disambiguating between SAIF AP from the HL7 Product Line Architecture

  • HL7 Architecture Program has been renamed HL7 Product Line Architecture
  • A separate distinct wiki page has been created for the PL Architecture. There is a link to this Wiki page on the SAIF AP home page, under the 'See Also' area
  • SAIF itself may become a Product Line (still TBD), so there still is a relationship between the two.
  • The plan is to have a formal kickoff of the Product Line Architecture after the Jan 2013 WGM.
  • The kickoff is dependant upon work being done by ArB's BAM project.
  • In their October 29 meeting, the TSC reviewed/approved the Product Line/Product Family definitions that the ArB created.


Project Status Updates

CDA R3

  • Peformed a Draft for Comment ballot in May. Structured Docs is currently working through the comments.
  • Thinking of doing another Normative ballot for the May 2013 ballot cycle.
  • Jane: Will the resolution of the datatypes issue be part of the work of CDA R3?
  • Austin: The TSC's DataTypes Task Force may address this item


OO projects

  • Move the conceptual level artifacts from Lab Order into a For Comment ballot for the current Jan 2013 ballot cycle
  • Additional work will be done around the November HL7 Ed Summit
  • Struggling with both artifact definition and content
  • Austin recommends that the OO conduct a Lessons Learned exercise.
  • We should schedule a Lesson Learned calls to both OO projects and CDA R3. This may occur in April, 2013 or so, after OO looks at all the comments.

Pilot Coordination Update

  • Rick will add that the TSCs Data Type Task Force possibly becoming a dependency for CDA R3.
  • Rick volunteers to document the Lesson Learned as a Pilot Coordination deliverable


Adjourned 12:51 PM Eastern Time

New Action Items

Dave - Add a GForge Tracker item for:
We should schedule Lesson Learned calls for both OO projects and CDA R3. This may occur in April, 2013 or so, after OO looks at all the comments from their Comment Only ballot in the Jan, 2013 ballot cycle. Rick volunteered to document the Lesson Learned as a Pilot Coordination deliverable
Rick - Add that the TSCs Data Type Task Force may become a dependency for CDA R3.