This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "20120419 arb minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
 
Line 1: Line 1:
__NOTOC__<!--
+
=ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)=
 
 
EDITORS:
 
1) To prepare the AGENDA, simply complete the prior minute approval line and
 
  then add any items you wish in the agenda.
 
 
 
2) To Post the MINUTES, DELETE the two items below that are in double-braces.
 
  This will drop the meeting logistics and list of work Groups from the minutes.
 
  
-->
 
=ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)=
 
{{:ARB Logistics}}
 
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#Call to order
 
#Call to order
 
#Roll Call
 
#Roll Call
 
#Approval of Agenda
 
#Approval of Agenda
#Approval of Minutes
+
#Approval of [[20120412_arb_minutes| Minutes]]
 
#Report from Architecture Project
 
#Report from Architecture Project
 
#What is left to be done towards publishing the SAIF-CD DSTU?
 
#What is left to be done towards publishing the SAIF-CD DSTU?
Line 30: Line 20:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
 
| width="10%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator'''
| width="35%" colspan="1" align="left"|Charlie Mead/[[User:Rongparker | Parker, Ron]]         
+
| width="35%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Rongparker | Parker, Ron]]         
 
| width="25%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
 
| width="25%" colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)'''
| width="30%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]/????
+
| width="30%" colspan="1" align="left"|[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
| border="4" cellpadding="1" colspan="4" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
Line 40: Line 30:
 
|colspan="2"|'''Affiliation'''  
 
|colspan="2"|'''Affiliation'''  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||Bond,Andy           
+
|X||Bond,Andy           
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]     
+
|X||[[User:Lconstab |Constable, Lorraine]]     
 
|colspan="2"|Constable Consulting Inc.
 
|colspan="2"|Constable Consulting Inc.
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 58: Line 48:
 
|colspan="2"| U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System  
 
|colspan="2"| U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System  
 
|-
 
|-
|.||[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]       
+
|X||[[User:Ajulian | Julian, Tony]]       
 
|colspan="2"|Mayo Clinic
 
|colspan="2"|Mayo Clinic
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 67: Line 57:
 
|colspan="2"|Accenture
 
|colspan="2"|Accenture
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||Mead, Charlie       
+
|X||Mead, Charlie       
 
|colspan="2"|National Cancer Institute
 
|colspan="2"|National Cancer Institute
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 73: Line 63:
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|colspan="2"|NEHTA
 
|-
 
|-
|.||[[User:Ocasiw01 | Ocasio, Wendell]]     
+
|X||[[User:Ocasiw01 | Ocasio, Wendell]]     
 
|colspan="2"|Agilex Technologies
 
|colspan="2"|Agilex Technologies
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||[[User:Rongparker | Parker, Ron]]         
+
|X||[[User:Rongparker | Parker, Ron]]         
 
|colspan="2"|CA Infoway
 
|colspan="2"|CA Infoway
 
|-  
 
|-  
Line 86: Line 76:
 
|colspan="2"|
 
|colspan="2"|
 
|-  
 
|-  
|.||  
+
|.||Luthra, Anil
|colspan="2"|  
+
|colspan="2"| NCI
 
|-
 
|-
 
|.
 
|.
Line 106: Line 96:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
#Approval of Agenda
 +
#Approval of Minutes
 +
##'''Motion''' to approve the [[20120412_arb_minutes| Minutes]] of the DAM meeting. (Wendell/Tony)
 +
##'''Vote'''(5 affirmative 0 negative 0 abstain)
 +
#Report from Architecture Project
 +
##Lorraine:  Development on the SAIF-IG has stalled.  Working on getting it moving again.  Looks like we need to include FHIR in the IG discussions.  Also discussing governance.
 +
##Ron: Is there anything the ArB can do to help?
 +
##Lorraine: Patrick and Lorraine are putting together a plan to move things forward to present May 1, 2012.
 +
##Ron: Are you collaborating with Austin about the Wednesday presentations on the Architecture?
 +
##Lorraine: It collides with OO work, but either Patrick or I will be there.  Noting thigs that will need to be changed because of the DAM definition.
 +
##Ron: There are questions concerning the DAM's already published.  Ravi(TSC) asked if new dams will be backward compatible with existing work.
 +
#[[Domain_Analysis_Model_ArB| DAM definition ]]
 +
##Ron: I was on a call with Austin and John Quinn.  Thew wanted us to be VERY explicit that a DAM may not be of sufficient breadth and depth to define all possible functionality in the domain.
 +
##Will be on the agenda for the Saturday TSC meeting at the Vancouver WGM.
 +
##Charlie: The static semantics are not always understood until you start on the dynamic semantics.  You can build a DAM with correctness that is not complete.
 +
##Ron: well-formedness and completeness will shake out during the IG process.
 +
#What is left to be done towards publishing the SAIF-CD DSTU?
 +
##Charlie and Bo have finished.
 +
##Cecil will have his chapter done by May 1.
 +
##Have ready for Telcon May 3.
 +
#Vancouver Agenda
 +
##Some review of the agenda took place.  More next week.
 +
#Other business and planning
 +
##Ron: Reference use case for tutorial - have not had time to do so.  Presume that Charlie is giving the tutorial.
 +
##Next Call April 26, 2012.
 +
#Adjournment
 +
##Meeting adjourned at 5:06 PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time
 +
 +
[[User:Ajulian|Tony Julian]] 21:09, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
  
  
  
 
[[Category:Arb Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Arb Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 21:09, 19 April 2012

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda
  4. Approval of Minutes
  5. Report from Architecture Project
  6. What is left to be done towards publishing the SAIF-CD DSTU?
  7. DAM definition
  8. Vancouver Agenda
  9. Other business and planning
  10. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20120419
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Parker, Ron Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
. Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Grieve, Grahame Health Intersections Pty Ltd
. Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Mead, Charlie National Cancer Institute
. Milosevic, Zoran NEHTA
X Ocasio, Wendell Agilex Technologies
X Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
. Guests
. Luthra, Anil NCI
. Legend
. Present
. Absent
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Approval of Agenda
  2. Approval of Minutes
    1. Motion to approve the Minutes of the DAM meeting. (Wendell/Tony)
    2. Vote(5 affirmative 0 negative 0 abstain)
  3. Report from Architecture Project
    1. Lorraine: Development on the SAIF-IG has stalled. Working on getting it moving again. Looks like we need to include FHIR in the IG discussions. Also discussing governance.
    2. Ron: Is there anything the ArB can do to help?
    3. Lorraine: Patrick and Lorraine are putting together a plan to move things forward to present May 1, 2012.
    4. Ron: Are you collaborating with Austin about the Wednesday presentations on the Architecture?
    5. Lorraine: It collides with OO work, but either Patrick or I will be there. Noting thigs that will need to be changed because of the DAM definition.
    6. Ron: There are questions concerning the DAM's already published. Ravi(TSC) asked if new dams will be backward compatible with existing work.
  4. DAM definition
    1. Ron: I was on a call with Austin and John Quinn. Thew wanted us to be VERY explicit that a DAM may not be of sufficient breadth and depth to define all possible functionality in the domain.
    2. Will be on the agenda for the Saturday TSC meeting at the Vancouver WGM.
    3. Charlie: The static semantics are not always understood until you start on the dynamic semantics. You can build a DAM with correctness that is not complete.
    4. Ron: well-formedness and completeness will shake out during the IG process.
  5. What is left to be done towards publishing the SAIF-CD DSTU?
    1. Charlie and Bo have finished.
    2. Cecil will have his chapter done by May 1.
    3. Have ready for Telcon May 3.
  6. Vancouver Agenda
    1. Some review of the agenda took place. More next week.
  7. Other business and planning
    1. Ron: Reference use case for tutorial - have not had time to do so. Presume that Charlie is giving the tutorial.
    2. Next Call April 26, 2012.
  8. Adjournment
    1. Meeting adjourned at 5:06 PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time

Tony Julian 21:09, 19 April 2012 (UTC)