2012-12-03 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tom de Jong (Chair),John Hatem, Scott Robertson, Brad Fonseca, Julie James, Steven Chu, Jean-Henri Duteau
- Medication effectiveTime for Single administration
- email discussion starting in StrucDoc. Consolidated CCD has medication effectiveTime as IVL(TS), with TS.low and TS.high both required.
- discussion around datatype usage.
- Pharmacy messaging standards use QSET(TS), so TS is a valid alternative
- CDA R2 used recommendation from HITSP C32/C83 to use IVL(TS) or TS as appropriate
- Consolidated CDA has the IVL(TS) requirement
- Pharmacy WG recommendations
- (a) Preferred - loosen CCD datatype to permit TS
- (b) specify that a point-in-time value be specified as low value = high value = point-in-time value
January 2013 Ballot
- Progress check
- Ballot opened this morning. All Pharmacy content present with the exception on one CMET
- CMET ran into a publication mechanics issue. Don Lloyd asked to delay to Friday. Jean and Scott authorized. Scott with stay in contact with Don to resolve any further issues.
- MedicationDispense resource
- working document could not be located during the teleconference
- postpone discussion/work to next call (12/10)
- Recent email discussion from Catherine C
- near final document on cross-border eprescribing translations requirements.
- responds to epSOS workgroup on medicines terminology. (not messaging standards) Attended by Catherine and Julie.
- concludes with a set of recommendations
- implies to be recommendations from HL7 Pharmacy
- Sent pharmacy co-chairs and select others for feedback
- many standards referenced, but not eprescribing
- does not appear to address epSOS questions on terminology
- Defer further discussion until next call (lost quorum)
- lost quorum about 40 min past the hour.
- Note that quorum lost due to telecom issues. Several participants had to attempt connecting multiple times (as many as 8 times).