This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2012-09-06 Tooling Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
==Tooling Meeting Template==
 
==Tooling Meeting Template==
 
===Meeting Information===
 
===Meeting Information===
{{:Tooling Meeting Information}}
 
  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
Line 21: Line 20:
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE chair and scribe ON NEXT LINES  *******************-->
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE chair and scribe ON NEXT LINES  *******************-->
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': <Chair of Meeting>
+
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': Jane Curry
 
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Lynn Laakso
 
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Lynn Laakso
 
|-
 
|-
Line 43: Line 42:
 
| ||Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
 
| ||Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
+
|x ||Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
+
| x||Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
 
| ||Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Jane Curry, Co-Chair
+
|x ||Jane Curry, Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Tim Ireland, Co-chair
 
| ||Tim Ireland, Co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
+
|x ||Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
 
| ||Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lloyd McKenzie, HL7 Canada/GPi
+
| x||John Quinn, CTO
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||John Ritter, EHR
 
| ||John Ritter, EHR
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
+
| x||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
 
| ||Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
Line 70: Line 69:
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!-- *****  Delete instructions  and change quorum requirements ON NEXT LINE *****-->
 
<!-- *****  Delete instructions  and change quorum requirements ON NEXT LINE *****-->
|colspan="2" |'''Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): '''(yes/No)
+
|colspan="2" |'''Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): '''yes  
 
|-  
 
|-  
  
Line 104: Line 103:
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=742 PI# 742] [[MAX_-_Model_Automated_eXchange|Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models ]]  
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=742 PI# 742] [[MAX_-_Model_Automated_eXchange|Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models ]]  
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=665 PI# 665] MIF based Publishing Phase II
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=665 PI# 665] MIF based Publishing Phase II
<!--
 
*:Tooling co-sponsored projects 
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=905 PI# 905] V2 Publishing Database Upgrade (Publishing sponsor)
 
<!-- Andy will update on Templates ITS Pilot at Liaison meetings -->
 
<!--
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=752 PI# 885] HL7 Templates ITS Pilot (Templates sponsor)
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=829 PI# 829] HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis (Templates sponsor)
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=806 PI# 806] Development of policies and procedures of an HL7 terminology authority (Vocabulary sponsor)
 
<!-- do not review again until vocab resurrects
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=752 PI# 752] Publish CDA IGs from Tooling (Structured Docs sponsor)
 
-->
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
 
 
* Other/New Business
 
* Other/New Business
  
Line 123: Line 109:
  
 
'''Supporting Documents'''<br/>
 
'''Supporting Documents'''<br/>
<!-- *****  Delete instructions and add document names/links ON NEXT LINES *****-->
+
 
#''
 
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
Line 136: Line 121:
 
|                                                                  |
 
|                                                                  |
 
=================================================================--->
 
=================================================================--->
<!-- **** Delete instructions  and fill in minutes ON NEXT LINES  ******-->
 
  
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
 
* Roll Call & Agenda Review - call to order 10:05 AM, agenda updated on the web page, review and update general introduction slides on the general session rotation, and review of agenda for WGM
 
* Roll Call & Agenda Review - call to order 10:05 AM, agenda updated on the web page, review and update general introduction slides on the general session rotation, and review of agenda for WGM
* Approval of previous minutes from [[2012-08-30 Tooling Call]]
+
* Approval of previous minutes from [[2012-08-30 Tooling Call]]; Josh moves and Lynn seconds approval; unanimously approved.
 
<!-- ACTION ITEMS -->
 
<!-- ACTION ITEMS -->
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
 
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items] -  
 
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items] -  
 
**GForge announcement made, and will be made again to the Tooling list next week. Andy asks if an announcement has been arranged at the cochairs dinner/meeting. Josh will skype him a request.
 
**GForge announcement made, and will be made again to the Tooling list next week. Andy asks if an announcement has been arranged at the cochairs dinner/meeting. Josh will skype him a request.
 
+
<!-- PROJECTS -->
#Adjourned <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.
+
<!--        -->
 
+
*Review [http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm projects]:
 +
*:Tooling-sponsored Projects
 +
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=913 PI# 913] [[HL7 Tooling Challenge]]
 +
***Tooling Challenge announcement materials review before WGM; Josh shows the challenge web page on the HL7 development web server. Lynn and Josh reviewed the ability to create individual GForge projects for submitters and to delete projects. On the draft page Judges are listed with contact information but we don't want to encourage submitters to contact them directly; perhaps include their HL7 positions and roles.
 +
***Web page would supersede the wiki page; wiki page is more information for those planning the challenge rather than for participants.
 +
***Jane suggests we include notice that webinars are upcoming.
 +
***This will become part of the production web site after the Tooling Challenge is announced at the WGM. Lynn will add Ken Harkin to the Monday Cochairs meeting agenda and he is supposed to be announcing at the Tuesday general session. If he is not available John will make the announcements.
 +
*WGM agenda - FHIR invited Tooling to their Tuesday Q2 and did not get their own room. Jane is the only chair in attendance so she cannot attend the FHIR session. Andy will ask if Woody can represent. Lynn will ask Lillian for a room for Tooling. MAX will be on Tuesday Q2 not Thursday, no SMD Thurs Q2 add tactical plan, HingX plan Th Q1.
 +
*WGM slides reviewed and updates noted.
 +
*Adjourned 10:59 AM EDT
  
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
 
===Meeting Outcomes===
Line 165: Line 157:
 
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
 
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
  
* .
+
*Andy will ask if Woody can represent Tooling and V3 Publishing at the FHIR session.
 +
*Lynn will ask Lillian for a room for Tooling.
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!---=======================================================================
 
<!---=======================================================================
Line 178: Line 171:
  
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
*.
+
*Woody to announce the GForge upgrade at the cochairs dinner/meeting
 +
*[[Tooling_WGM_2012_Sep]].
 
|}
 
|}
  

Latest revision as of 18:00, 6 September 2012

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2012-09-06
Time: 10:00 am EDT
Facilitator: Jane Curry Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
x Jane Curry, Co-Chair
Tim Ireland, Co-chair
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
x John Quinn, CTO
John Ritter, EHR
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - call to order 10:05 AM, agenda updated on the web page, review and update general introduction slides on the general session rotation, and review of agenda for WGM
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2012-08-30 Tooling Call; Josh moves and Lynn seconds approval; unanimously approved.
  • Review action items -
    • GForge announcement made, and will be made again to the Tooling list next week. Andy asks if an announcement has been arranged at the cochairs dinner/meeting. Josh will skype him a request.
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    • PI# 913 HL7 Tooling Challenge
      • Tooling Challenge announcement materials review before WGM; Josh shows the challenge web page on the HL7 development web server. Lynn and Josh reviewed the ability to create individual GForge projects for submitters and to delete projects. On the draft page Judges are listed with contact information but we don't want to encourage submitters to contact them directly; perhaps include their HL7 positions and roles.
      • Web page would supersede the wiki page; wiki page is more information for those planning the challenge rather than for participants.
      • Jane suggests we include notice that webinars are upcoming.
      • This will become part of the production web site after the Tooling Challenge is announced at the WGM. Lynn will add Ken Harkin to the Monday Cochairs meeting agenda and he is supposed to be announcing at the Tuesday general session. If he is not available John will make the announcements.
  • WGM agenda - FHIR invited Tooling to their Tuesday Q2 and did not get their own room. Jane is the only chair in attendance so she cannot attend the FHIR session. Andy will ask if Woody can represent. Lynn will ask Lillian for a room for Tooling. MAX will be on Tuesday Q2 not Thursday, no SMD Thurs Q2 add tactical plan, HingX plan Th Q1.
  • WGM slides reviewed and updates noted.
  • Adjourned 10:59 AM EDT

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Andy will ask if Woody can represent Tooling and V3 Publishing at the FHIR session.
  • Lynn will ask Lillian for a room for Tooling.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.