This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2012-08-20 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(7 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
*Melva Peters (Chair)
+
*Melva Peters (Chair), Hugh Glover (Scribe), Julie James, Wendy Huang, John Hatem
 
 
  
 
==List Discussions==
 
==List Discussions==
 
* SubstanceAdminSubstitutionReason - Wendy Huang
 
* SubstanceAdminSubstitutionReason - Wendy Huang
 +
** Wendy explained that new text had been provided to define this concept.  Julie thought the main issue was that Jean-Henri had said our model couldn't actually represent "didn't substitute".
 +
Jean-Henri to provide to list reasons why model can't support required concept.
 
* Standardized Code Set for Approach and Target Sites
 
* Standardized Code Set for Approach and Target Sites
 +
** Wendy explained that Terminfo is not looking at the best way to manage pre-coordinated terms (eg "Left Arm") and thought the approach site vocabulary might be an interesting use case for them if Julie would like to take it forward.  Julie felt that there were no great business drivers at present but if some arose they could take it forward.  Melva said we would keep the issue on the back burner for the presnet.
 +
 +
Wendy had to leave for another call at this point.
  
 
==OOC Meeting==
 
==OOC Meeting==
Line 33: Line 37:
 
** Joint meeting with IHE Pharmacy
 
** Joint meeting with IHE Pharmacy
 
** Out of Cycle
 
** Out of Cycle
 +
 +
Not discussed because Tom not on the call.
  
 
==January 2012 Ballot==
 
==January 2012 Ballot==
* withdrawal of negatives
+
* withdrawal of negatives / ballot preview
* ballot preview
+
Melva will ask Jean-Henri exactly what the issue is here.
 +
 
 +
Hugh will help request withdrawal of negatives if necessary.
  
 
==Working Group Meeting Agenda Planning==
 
==Working Group Meeting Agenda Planning==
* See Wiki page for draft agenda [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=September_2012_Pharmacy_WGM_Agenda]
+
* See Wiki page for draft agenda [[September_2012_Pharmacy_WGM_Agenda]]
  
==FHIR Project==
+
The agenda was reviewed and some changes made.
  
 
==Clinical Statement==
 
==Clinical Statement==
 
* John to bring outstanding items
 
* John to bring outstanding items
 +
** There were two items - one about Medication CMETs which will be added to the Baltimore agenda and the
 +
other about a missing ExpectedTime.
 +
Jean-Henri to add the missing ExpectedTime to the DMIM
  
 
==SVN Instructions==
 
==SVN Instructions==
 
* Hugh following up with Marco
 
* Hugh following up with Marco
 
+
** No progress
 
 
==AOB==
 
  
 
==Next meeting==
 
==Next meeting==
Monday, August 20, 2012 at 4pm Eastern
+
Monday, August 27, 2012 at 4pm Eastern

Latest revision as of 22:07, 20 August 2012

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair), Hugh Glover (Scribe), Julie James, Wendy Huang, John Hatem

List Discussions

  • SubstanceAdminSubstitutionReason - Wendy Huang
    • Wendy explained that new text had been provided to define this concept. Julie thought the main issue was that Jean-Henri had said our model couldn't actually represent "didn't substitute".
Jean-Henri to provide to list reasons why model can't support required concept.
  • Standardized Code Set for Approach and Target Sites
    • Wendy explained that Terminfo is not looking at the best way to manage pre-coordinated terms (eg "Left Arm") and thought the approach site vocabulary might be an interesting use case for them if Julie would like to take it forward. Julie felt that there were no great business drivers at present but if some arose they could take it forward. Melva said we would keep the issue on the back burner for the presnet.

Wendy had to leave for another call at this point.

OOC Meeting

  • Planning
    • NCTIZ Meeting
    • Joint meeting with IHE Pharmacy
    • Out of Cycle

Not discussed because Tom not on the call.

January 2012 Ballot

  • withdrawal of negatives / ballot preview
Melva will ask Jean-Henri exactly what the issue is here. 
Hugh will help request withdrawal of negatives if necessary.

Working Group Meeting Agenda Planning

The agenda was reviewed and some changes made.

Clinical Statement

  • John to bring outstanding items
    • There were two items - one about Medication CMETs which will be added to the Baltimore agenda and the

other about a missing ExpectedTime.

Jean-Henri to add the missing ExpectedTime to the DMIM 

SVN Instructions

  • Hugh following up with Marco
    • No progress

Next meeting

Monday, August 27, 2012 at 4pm Eastern