This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2012-08-20 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 25: Line 25:
 
==List Discussions==
 
==List Discussions==
 
* SubstanceAdminSubstitutionReason - Wendy Huang
 
* SubstanceAdminSubstitutionReason - Wendy Huang
 +
** Wendy explained that new text had been provided to define this concept.  Julie thought the main issue was that Jean-Henri had said our model couldn't actually represent "didn't substitute".
 +
Jean-Henri to provide to list reasons why model can't support required concept.
 
* Standardized Code Set for Approach and Target Sites
 
* Standardized Code Set for Approach and Target Sites
 +
** Wendy explained that Terminfo is not looking at the best way to manage pre-coordinated terms (eg "Left Arm") and thought the approach site vocabulary might be an interesting use case for them if Julie would like to take it forward.  Julie felt that there were no great business drivers at present but if some arose they could take it forward.  Melva said we would keep the issue on the back burner for the presnet.
 +
 +
Wendy had to leave for another call at this point.
  
 
==OOC Meeting==
 
==OOC Meeting==

Revision as of 21:58, 20 August 2012

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair), Hugh Glover (Scribe), Julie James, Wendy Huang, John Hatem

List Discussions

  • SubstanceAdminSubstitutionReason - Wendy Huang
    • Wendy explained that new text had been provided to define this concept. Julie thought the main issue was that Jean-Henri had said our model couldn't actually represent "didn't substitute".
Jean-Henri to provide to list reasons why model can't support required concept.
  • Standardized Code Set for Approach and Target Sites
    • Wendy explained that Terminfo is not looking at the best way to manage pre-coordinated terms (eg "Left Arm") and thought the approach site vocabulary might be an interesting use case for them if Julie would like to take it forward. Julie felt that there were no great business drivers at present but if some arose they could take it forward. Melva said we would keep the issue on the back burner for the presnet.

Wendy had to leave for another call at this point.

OOC Meeting

  • Planning
    • NCTIZ Meeting
    • Joint meeting with IHE Pharmacy
    • Out of Cycle

January 2012 Ballot

  • withdrawal of negatives
  • ballot preview

Working Group Meeting Agenda Planning

FHIR Project

Clinical Statement

  • John to bring outstanding items

SVN Instructions

  • Hugh following up with Marco


AOB

Next meeting

Monday, August 27, 2012 at 4pm Eastern