This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "2012-07-19 Tooling Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
==Tooling Meeting ==
 
==Tooling Meeting ==
 
===Meeting Information===
 
===Meeting Information===
{{:Tooling Meeting Information}}
 
  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
Line 13: Line 12:
 
|                                                                          |
 
|                                                                          |
 
========================================================================--->
 
========================================================================--->
<!-- ********  CHANGE WG Name or Project ON NEXT LINE *******************-->
 
 
| width="50%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes''' <br/>
 
| width="50%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes''' <br/>
<!-- ********  CHANGE conf call details or meeting room ON NEXT LINE*****-->
 
 
'''Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270; <br/>Participant PassCode:586935# <br/>GoToMeeting URL: <br/>https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034'''
 
'''Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270; <br/>Participant PassCode:586935# <br/>GoToMeeting URL: <br/>https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034'''
<!-- ********  CHANGE Date and Time  ON NEXT LINE  **********************-->
 
 
| width="50%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2012-07-19'''<br/> '''Time: 10:00 am EDT'''
 
| width="50%" colspan="1" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Date: 2012-07-19'''<br/> '''Time: 10:00 am EDT'''
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE chair and scribe ON NEXT LINES  *******************-->
 
<!-- ********  CHANGE chair and scribe ON NEXT LINES  *******************-->
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': <Chair of Meeting>
+
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Facilitator''': Jane Curry
 
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Lynn Laakso
 
|colspan="1" align="right"|'''Note taker(s)''': Lynn Laakso
 
|-
 
|-
Line 38: Line 34:
 
===============================================================================--->
 
===============================================================================--->
 
|-
 
|-
<!-- ********add attendee information here *********-->
+
|x ||Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
| .|| .
 
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
+
|x ||Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
+
| x||Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
+
| regrets||Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
+
|x ||Jane Curry, Co-Chair
|-
 
| ||Jane Curry, Co-Chair
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Tim Ireland, Co-chair
 
| ||Tim Ireland, Co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
+
|x ||Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
 
| ||Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Lloyd McKenzie, HL7 Canada/GPi
+
| x||John Ritter, EHR
 
|-
 
|-
| ||John Ritter, EHR
+
| x||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
|-
 
| ||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
 
| ||Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
Line 69: Line 60:
 
|colspan="2" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|colspan="2" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|
 
|-
 
|-
<!-- *****  Delete instructions  and change quorum requirements ON NEXT LINE *****-->
+
|colspan="2" |'''Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): '''yes?
|colspan="2" |'''Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): '''(yes/No)
 
 
|-  
 
|-  
  
Line 94: Line 84:
 
<!--REPORTS-->
 
<!--REPORTS-->
 
<!--Tooling Liaison Reports - Third Thursdays-->
 
<!--Tooling Liaison Reports - Third Thursdays-->
*Update from Tooling Liaisons:
+
*Update from Tooling Liaisons - with special attention to issues or requirements for the Tooling Strategy
 
** AMS - CIC  
 
** AMS - CIC  
 
** Lorraine Constable  - Electronic Services  
 
** Lorraine Constable  - Electronic Services  
Line 108: Line 98:
 
*Review [http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm projects]:
 
*Review [http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm projects]:
 
*:Tooling-sponsored Projects
 
*:Tooling-sponsored Projects
 +
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=803 PI# 803] [[Tooling_Dashboard]]
 +
***feasibility of proposed metrics (Mike Kingery)
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=904 PI# 904] [[HL7/OHT_Collaboration_on_HingX|HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation]]  
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=904 PI# 904] [[HL7/OHT_Collaboration_on_HingX|HL7/OHT Health Ingenuity Exchange Alpha Program Participation]]  
**:Next step: Presentation on how to use HingX at Tooling telecon
 
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=831 PI# 831] [[EHRs_FM_Profiling_Tool|EHR-S FM Profiling Tool]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=831 PI# 831] [[EHRs_FM_Profiling_Tool|EHR-S FM Profiling Tool]]
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=803 PI# 803] [[Tooling_Dashboard]]
 
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=802 PI# 802] [[Tooling_Communication_Plan|Tooling Communication Plan and Execution]]  - postponed to after Sept WGM
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=802 PI# 802] [[Tooling_Communication_Plan|Tooling Communication Plan and Execution]]  - postponed to after Sept WGM
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=801 PI# 801] [[Tooling_Strategy_and_Process_Revision|Tooling Strategy and Process Revision]]
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=801 PI# 801] [[Tooling_Strategy_and_Process_Revision|Tooling Strategy and Process Revision]]
Line 124: Line 114:
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
 
* Other/New Business
 
* Other/New Business
 
 
  
  
 
'''Supporting Documents'''<br/>
 
'''Supporting Documents'''<br/>
<!-- *****  Delete instructions and add document names/links ON NEXT LINES *****-->
+
*See links
#''
 
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
Line 142: Line 129:
 
|                                                                  |
 
|                                                                  |
 
=================================================================--->
 
=================================================================--->
<!-- **** Delete instructions  and fill in minutes ON NEXT LINES  ******-->
+
 
  
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
'''Minutes/Conclusions Reached:'''<br/>
 
+
In calling the meeting to order at 10:05 AM, it was noted that as the affiliate agreements between HL7-UK and HL7-Canada and HL7 International have not been ratified, the present co-chairs do not currently have standing. This meeting is informal and the notes are for discussion only."
#''
+
* Roll Call & Agenda Review - none of our usual liaisons on the call.
#Adjourned <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.
+
<!--REPORTS-->
 +
<!--Tooling Liaison Reports - Third Thursdays-->
 +
*Woody reports that model validation results now available. Ballot QA review now includes invalid model derivation tests. Working on validation inclusion in new release of RMIM designer.
 +
*Josh will have his documentation pilot report in the first week in August
 +
* Results from tooling RFPs
 +
**Received 2 MAX proposals and 1 for EHR-S FM profile designer
 +
**BlueWave and Shakir Consulting proposals for MAX but none for developer perspective.
 +
**FP Designer use Results for Care for EA import/export. Suggested profiling priority be from EHR-S FM base.
 +
**Need to set the review panel. Austin and John Quinn need to review the packages. Board will also be considering Tooling again soon.
 +
*John Ritter joins. Jane asks John to find EHR representatives not involved with the proposal to be included on the review panel.
 +
*Adjourned 10:37 AM EDT.
  
  
Line 165: Line 162:
 
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
 
| width="100%" align="left" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Actions''' ''
  
* .
+
* John to find EHR representatives not involved with the proposal to be included on the review panel for the RFP.  
 
|-
 
|-
 
<!---=======================================================================
 
<!---=======================================================================
Line 178: Line 175:
  
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
 
|width="100%" |'''Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items'''<br/>
*.
+
*[[2012-07-26 Tooling Call]].
 +
**Project scope statement proposal for[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6881/9483/HL7_PSS_Tooling_Challenge.doc Tooling Challenge]
 +
**Set RFP review panel
 
|}
 
|}
  

Latest revision as of 12:55, 23 July 2012

Tooling Meeting

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2012-07-19
Time: 10:00 am EDT
Facilitator: Jane Curry Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
x Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
regrets Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
x Jane Curry, Co-Chair
Tim Ireland, Co-chair
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
x John Ritter, EHR
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, HL7 PC and RIMBAA liaison
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): yes?

Agenda

Agenda Topics


Supporting Documents

  • See links

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
In calling the meeting to order at 10:05 AM, it was noted that as the affiliate agreements between HL7-UK and HL7-Canada and HL7 International have not been ratified, the present co-chairs do not currently have standing. This meeting is informal and the notes are for discussion only."

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review - none of our usual liaisons on the call.
  • Woody reports that model validation results now available. Ballot QA review now includes invalid model derivation tests. Working on validation inclusion in new release of RMIM designer.
  • Josh will have his documentation pilot report in the first week in August
  • Results from tooling RFPs
    • Received 2 MAX proposals and 1 for EHR-S FM profile designer
    • BlueWave and Shakir Consulting proposals for MAX but none for developer perspective.
    • FP Designer use Results for Care for EA import/export. Suggested profiling priority be from EHR-S FM base.
    • Need to set the review panel. Austin and John Quinn need to review the packages. Board will also be considering Tooling again soon.
  • John Ritter joins. Jane asks John to find EHR representatives not involved with the proposal to be included on the review panel.
  • Adjourned 10:37 AM EDT.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • John to find EHR representatives not involved with the proposal to be included on the review panel for the RFP.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.