This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2012-04-02 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{| style="width:100%; background-color:transparent;" |- | style="vertical-align:top; width:50%" | <!-- LEFT COLUMN --> __TOC__ | style="vertical-align:top; width:35%" | <!-- RI...")
 
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 21: Line 21:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
*Chair – Tom de John
+
*Chair – Melva Peters, Scribe - Hugh Glover; Jean-Henri Duteau, John Hattem, Garry Cruickshank, Julie James, Scott Robertson
* Scribe
 
  
 
==List Discussions==
 
==List Discussions==
*Product Hierarchy discussion
+
*Meaningful Use email
  
*Meaningful Use email
+
Nothing further to add - Hugh has responded to the eMail from Hans to say we have nothing to add to existing comments from committee members but we wish to be kept in the loop.
  
 
==Ballot Prep==
 
==Ballot Prep==
 
*General Ballot Issues
 
*General Ballot Issues
 +
 +
This is generally OK though there are still some outstanding iteems that Jean-Henri will negative ballot.
 +
'''Jean-Henri''' to circulate the list of outstaanding items to co-chairs.
 +
 
*Normative Edition
 
*Normative Edition
* IDMP
+
 
 +
Will be available in about 2 weeks.
 +
 
 +
*IDMP
 +
 
 +
There are some small edits to make but generally progress is OK.
  
 
==Vancouver Agenda==
 
==Vancouver Agenda==
* reminder that we will be working Friday
+
*Interim co-chair
* Melva and Hugh to add in their availability to agenda on Wiki
+
 
* Tom will not be in Vancouver
+
Tom will not be in Vancouver and Hugh and Melva have a number of other commitments so an interim co-chair may be required.
* Items to add
+
 
** Hot Topics session
+
''''' MOTION: Adopt Scott as an interim co-chair for the Vancouver meeting,  Proposed Hugh, Seconded Jean-Henri.  Passed 6,0,0'''''
*** Product Hierarchy
+
 
*** Use of terminology in CPM for Pharmacy
 
 
* Clinical statement session
 
* Clinical statement session
  '''Action:''' coordinate with Rik Smithies
+
  '''Hugh''' coordinate with Rik Smithies
 +
 
 
* FIHR
 
* FIHR
* need to get PSS reviewed and approved  
+
** need to get PSS reviewed and approved  
  '''Action''': the issue has been resolved - '''Hugh''' to post to the List and included on next weeks agenda
+
  '''Hugh''' to post PSS to the List and include on next weeks agenda
  '''Action''': coordinate time with Graeme and Lloyd
+
 
 +
* Other Changes
 +
 
 +
Mon Q2 and Q3 move to Tue Q3 and Q4
 +
 
 +
Hot Topics - Review on Monday Q2
 +
 
 +
  '''Tom''' to check that joint with Structured Doc will go ahead
 +
 
 +
Q1 Wed IDMP
 +
 
 +
Q4 Wed remove Christian Hay and IDMP
 +
 
 +
'''Melva''' will make changes to agenda
 +
 
 +
'''Melva''' to eMail Lynn Lakso that agenda exists
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
 
*Glossary - no update
 
*Glossary - no update
*Clinical Statement
+
*Clinical Statement - no update
**DMIM has been updated
 
**once Jean has completed his validation, he will reach out to John
 
  
 
==AOB==
 
==AOB==
 
None.
 
None.

Latest revision as of 20:51, 2 April 2012

Attendees

  • Chair – Melva Peters, Scribe - Hugh Glover; Jean-Henri Duteau, John Hattem, Garry Cruickshank, Julie James, Scott Robertson

List Discussions

  • Meaningful Use email

Nothing further to add - Hugh has responded to the eMail from Hans to say we have nothing to add to existing comments from committee members but we wish to be kept in the loop.

Ballot Prep

  • General Ballot Issues

This is generally OK though there are still some outstanding iteems that Jean-Henri will negative ballot.

Jean-Henri to circulate the list of outstaanding items to co-chairs.
  • Normative Edition

Will be available in about 2 weeks.

  • IDMP

There are some small edits to make but generally progress is OK.

Vancouver Agenda

  • Interim co-chair

Tom will not be in Vancouver and Hugh and Melva have a number of other commitments so an interim co-chair may be required.

 MOTION: Adopt Scott as an interim co-chair for the Vancouver meeting,  Proposed Hugh, Seconded Jean-Henri.  Passed 6,0,0
  • Clinical statement session
Hugh coordinate with Rik Smithies
  • FIHR
    • need to get PSS reviewed and approved
Hugh to post PSS to the List and include on next weeks agenda
  • Other Changes

Mon Q2 and Q3 move to Tue Q3 and Q4

Hot Topics - Review on Monday Q2

Tom to check that joint with Structured Doc will go ahead

Q1 Wed IDMP

Q4 Wed remove Christian Hay and IDMP

Melva will make changes to agenda
Melva to eMail Lynn Lakso that agenda exists

Action Items

  • Glossary - no update
  • Clinical Statement - no update

AOB

None.