This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2012-03-08 Tooling Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 63: Line 63:
 
| ||Corey Spears, HL7 EHR Liaison
 
| ||Corey Spears, HL7 EHR Liaison
 
|-
 
|-
| ||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
+
| regrets||Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
 
| ||Michael van der Zel, HL7 RIMBAA & PC liaison
 
| ||Michael van der Zel, HL7 RIMBAA & PC liaison
Line 93: Line 93:
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
 
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items] -  
 
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items] -  
 +
* Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/tool-proc-arch/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=445 action items] -
 +
**From last week:
 +
***Jane to create outreach coordination action items for the MAX and EHR FM Profile designer funded projects.
 +
*** Jane will send a Doodle poll to find a time slot the week of March 19th for virtual meeting to identify background on project engagement for Eclipse senior architect
 +
*** Jane will check with Templates to evaluate closure of project 611.
 +
*** Jane will draft a Tooling Project to represent HL7 participation in HEART for review and testing.
 
<!--REPORTS-->
 
<!--REPORTS-->
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
*
+
*Review current state of Tooling development requests for Board funding - Jane
 
<!-- PROJECTS -->
 
<!-- PROJECTS -->
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
 
*Review [http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm projects]:
 
*Review [http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm projects]:
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=804 PI# 804] GForge alternative assessment
+
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=665 PI# 665] MIF based Publishing Phase II - anticipating Andy's remaining documentation
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=801 PI# 801] Tooling Strategy and Process Revision
+
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=742 PI# 742] Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models - seeking update on Stacy's availability
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=803 PI# 803] Tooling DashBoard
+
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=752 PI# 752] Publish CDA IGs from Tooling (Tooling co-sponsor) - Need to follow up with Structured Docs for May WGM to see if they're satisfied with the Templates project for interchange requirements
 +
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=801 PI# 801] Tooling Strategy and Process Revision - see [[HL7 - Tooling & Electronic Services alignment]] '''need next steps'''
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=802 PI# 802] Tooling Communication Plan and Execution
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=802 PI# 802] Tooling Communication Plan and Execution
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=752 PI# 752] Publish CDA IGs from Tooling (Tooling co-sponsor)
+
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=803 PI# 803] Tooling DashBoard - Josh update from ES call
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=742 PI# 742] Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models
+
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=804 PI# 804] ''GForge alternative assessment'' - Review in May
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=690 PI# 690] HL7 Static Model Designer Enhancement 1 - ??
+
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=831 PI# 831] EHR-S FM Profiling Tool
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=665 PI# 665] MIF based Publishing Phase II
 
**[http://www.hl7.org/Special/committees/v3toolstaskforce/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=611 PI# 611] Template Registry Pilot (Tooling co-sponsor)
 
 
<!--        -->
 
<!--        -->
 
* Other/New Business
 
* Other/New Business

Revision as of 16:36, 7 March 2012

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

Standing Conference Calls

The Tooling WG will hold a Conference Call at 2 PM Eastern time, each Thursday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at Telecon_Agendas.

Conference Call: Uses HL7 Conference Call Service
Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 586935#
GoToMeeting at 482-299-629
HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2012-03-08
Time: 10:00 am EDT
Facilitator: <Chair of Meeting> Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Stacey Berger, COH
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
Jane Curry, Co-Chair
Tim Ireland, Co-chair
Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, AMS Consulting
Lloyd McKenzie, HL7 Canada/GPi
Corey Spears, HL7 EHR Liaison
regrets Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, HL7 RIMBAA & PC liaison
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes/No)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2012-03-01 Tooling Call
  • Review action items -
  • Review action items -
    • From last week:
      • Jane to create outreach coordination action items for the MAX and EHR FM Profile designer funded projects.
      • Jane will send a Doodle poll to find a time slot the week of March 19th for virtual meeting to identify background on project engagement for Eclipse senior architect
      • Jane will check with Templates to evaluate closure of project 611.
      • Jane will draft a Tooling Project to represent HL7 participation in HEART for review and testing.
  • Review current state of Tooling development requests for Board funding - Jane
  • Review projects:
    • PI# 665 MIF based Publishing Phase II - anticipating Andy's remaining documentation
    • PI# 742 Model Automated Exchange (MAX) for UML Models - seeking update on Stacy's availability
    • PI# 752 Publish CDA IGs from Tooling (Tooling co-sponsor) - Need to follow up with Structured Docs for May WGM to see if they're satisfied with the Templates project for interchange requirements
    • PI# 801 Tooling Strategy and Process Revision - see HL7 - Tooling & Electronic Services alignment need next steps
    • PI# 802 Tooling Communication Plan and Execution
    • PI# 803 Tooling DashBoard - Josh update from ES call
    • PI# 804 GForge alternative assessment - Review in May
    • PI# 831 EHR-S FM Profiling Tool
  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Adjourned <hh:mm am/pm> <timezone>.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .


Return to Tooling


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.