20111110 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Two (2) weeks until DSTU final content due - November 27, 2011
- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- approval of Minutes
- Conformance Statements
- November 24 is U.S> Holiday - Will we meet?
- Other business and planning for next meeting
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Charlie Mead||Note taker(s)||Tony Julian|-|
|X||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||Kestral Computing|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Koisch, John||Guidewire Architecture|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||Gordon point Informatics LTD.|
|.||Mead, Charlie||National Cancer Institute|
|.||Ocasio, Wendell||Agilex Technologies|
|.||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Call to order
- Review of minutes
- Motion Approve November 3, 2011 minutes (Tony/Steve)
- Vote (4-0-0)
- Conformace Statements
- Charlie:November 17 the table will be stable.
- Charlie:Bo Sent a whole series of comments on the first two chapters. I addressed the comments for c1, and Cecil addressed the comments for the IF.
- Charlie:I sent to the ArB the responses to bo;s comments, which have to do with his suggestions for reorganization of the flow. Please review before 11/17/2011.
- Charlie: Charlie and Jane will meet with Ken Laskey on the how, and Thomas Erl has a deep relationship with Prentice-Hall. He has read SAIF, and thnks it needs to be exposed to the larger software community. Prentice-Hall will make a video of me talking about SAIF, longer than the HL7 video. They will publish on their channels. THomas will distribute with his educational materials. I just got clearance from HL7 for Prentice Hall to use the tutorial and material.
- Tony: The compliant SAIF Implementation Guides Chapter is posted to Compliant SAIF Implementation Guides
- Will not meet on Nov. 24, 2011.
- Adjourned at 3:40pm Eastern Standard
Tony Julian 22:49, 10 November 2011 (UTC) http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Arb_meeting_schedule#Teleconferences