This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20110713 SAIF AP ConCall

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 16:23, 13 July 2011 by Dhamill (talk | contribs) (→‎Agenda)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

SAIF Architecture Program – 2011-07-13 Meeting

Return to SAIF Architecture Program Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to SAIF AP Meeting Minutes and Agendas


Meeting Logistics

  • Dates: Weekly on Wednesdays
  • Time: 10:00 - 11:00 Eastern
  • Phone Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
  • Participant Passcode: 124466
  • Web Coordinates: To Be Determined (our GoToMeeting is booked at that time; will need to use a different one)

Agenda

  1. Role Call
  2. Agenda Review
  3. Doodle Poll Results: Determining the SAIF AP Logo
    1. Review Feedback/Comments (Lloyd McKenzie email, others)
  4. Adoption Process Documents Updates/Feedback
    1. Project Services to continue to work on the Adoption Process Document in their meeting on Thursday
  5. Recurring Agenda Items
    1. Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)
      1. Any new Coordination items? (Team)
      2. Project Schedule progress (Rick Haddorff)
  6. Action item review (see below)
  7. Next steps

Action Items to Review

1944: Should a SAIF Governance document be created via the SAIF Pilot Coordination Project? <br\>

  • MnM feedback:
  • MnM is not interested in a separate project for Governance. They feel it will be part of SAIF IG.
  • MnM is doing artifact definitions and part of the artifact definition template is baking in the governance aspect for that artifact. This will take care of some of the governance work.
  • Other aspects can governance can be part of the SAIF IG.

1862: Review the OO project and Create OO PSS's Status of the three OO Project Scope Statements

1947: Do we need a PSS for the CMET Management Clean-up and New Process? <br\>

  • MnM does not want to see a project for the CMET Management Process
  • They felt it was too fine grain for them.
  • Hence, the Adoption Process may need to be modified to determine if the process is big enough to warrant a Project Scope Statement.
  • So if a PSS isn’t needed, what is the alternative flow?


Link to the Complete List of Action Items/Issues/Risks (GForge)

Meeting Attendees

X=Present on Call

Facilitator Austin Kreisler Note taker(s) David Hamill
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Austin Kreisler TSC Chair
Brian Pech Interested Participant
X David Hamill HL7 HQ / Program Manager
Ed Tripp Domain Experts SD \ TSC
Gregg Seppala Product Quality Plan Project
Jane Curry Tooling
Jim McClay Emergency Care
John Moehrke Security Cookbook
John Quinn HL7 CTO
Lloyd McKenzie MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt
X Lorraine Constable Composite Order Pjt \ OO Behavioral Framework Pjt
Patrick Loyd OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt
Rick Haddorff Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt
Robert Lario Object Management
Pat Van Dyke EHR WG
Steve Hufnagel ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA
Wendy Huang Implementation Conformance WG
Gary Dickinson EHR WG
Freida Hall Project Services WG
Quorum Requirements Met: No

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Quorum not met; discussed the OO projects since Lorraine was in attendance. Hence these are more notes than minutes.

Tracker 1862 - OO Project Update (Constable)

  • Austin spoke to Hans; Hans has since submitted the PSS’s to the SD
  • Patrick working on the storyboards and activity diagrams.
  • Lorraine working on the initial beginnings of the artifacts.


Coordination Item – CDA R3 and OO Composite Order and Behavioral Framework Projects

  • CO and CDA R3: Need for templating across the static models.
  • Behaviorial Frame Work: How we capture/document the behaviorial models across the framework


Gforge Accounts can be requested via: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/account/?action=UserAdd

Adjourned 10:30 AM Eastern Time

New Action Items

Dave – Add the Coordination item to GForge Risks and Dependancies - DONE