This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20110629 SAIF AP ConCall

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 15:20, 30 June 2011 by Dhamill (talk | contribs) (→‎New Action Items)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

SAIF Architecture Program – 2011-06-29 Meeting

Return to SAIF Architecture Program Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to SAIF AP Meeting Minutes and Agendas


Meeting Logistics

  • Dates: Weekly on Wednesdays
  • Time: 10:00 - 11:00 Eastern
  • Phone Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
  • Participant Passcode: 124466
  • Web Coordinates: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/944226722 Meeting ID: 944-226-722
    • Note that this differs from our usual GoToMeeting ID, as it was not available this week

Agenda

  1. Role Call
  2. Agenda Review
  3. EHR System Functional Model project #551 – Add it under the SAIF AP Umbrella?
  4. Detailed Project Schedules for SAIF AP projects. Would any of the following SAIF AP projects like the same assistance?
    1. MnM – SAIF IG Project 763
    2. Future projects:
      1. OO – CO, BF, Lab Order Template
      2. INM – Wrappers
      3. SD – CDA R3
  5. Doodle Poll Results - changing the meeting time
  6. Recurring Agenda Items
    1. Review project list to determine which should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella (#1855)
    2. Tooling/Enterprise Architecture Update (Jane Curry)
    3. Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)
      1. Any new Coordination items? (Team)
      2. Project Schedule progress (Rick Haddorff)
  7. Action item review (see below)
  8. Next steps


  1. Detailed Project Schedules for SAIF AP projects. Would any of the following SAIF AP projects like the same assistance?

MnM – SAIF IG Project 763 Future projects: OO – CO, BF, Lab Order Template INM – Wrappers SD – CDA R3

Action Items to Review

1945: How should we go about having the Security Cookbook integrate within the OO CO project? <br\> John Moehrke / Patrick Loyd / Lorraine Constable: ID who is going to be the Security Cookbook facilitator for the OO project and the CDA R3 project.<br\>

  • Have OO project team schedule a Security Cookbook review.
  • Have CDA R3 do the same.

Today's Update: <br\>

  • Jane: John is on vacation right now. Jane will have an offline meeting with John upon his return.
  • Jane may have an update for next week’s SAIF AP call.
  • May identify Security in the Business Context artifact of the SAIF IG.

<br\> 1947: Do we need a PSS for the CMET Management Clean-up and New Process? <br\> Team: Determine who who should be the sponsor? MnM? TSC? Project Services?? Have it go through all SDs for review/approval?<br\> Today's Update: No update <br\> <br\> 1944: Should a SAIF Governance document be created via the SAIF Pilot Coordination Project? <br\> Team: Should we have a project focused solely on Governance, or have it as a chapter in the SAIF IG guide (as part MnM’s project)?<br\>

  • Austin feels it will be a chapter in the SAIF IG Guide. <br\>
  • Action out of this discussion: update the SAIF Pilot Coordination project schedule deliverable to indicate as such. <br\>

Today's Update: No update <br\> <br\> 1855: Review existing projects - determine which should be brought in under the SAIF Arch Pgm. <br\> Team: Our original approach may not be the way we’re going to go about this. No formal review of project,s but rather we’re discoverying that as projects are added or worked on, we reach out and include them. This appears to be working so far.<br\> Today's Update: See minutes below <br\> <br\> 1851: Logo Ideas for the SAIF AP <br\> Team: Two have been submitted. What is next step for this? Doodle poll the listserv? Today's Update: No update <br\> <br\>

Link to the Complete List of Action Items/Issues/Risks (GForge)

Meeting Attendees

X=Present on Call

Facilitator Austin Kreisler Note taker(s) David Hamill
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Austin Kreisler TSC Chair
Brian Pech Interested Participant
X David Hamill HL7 HQ / Program Manager
Ed Tripp Domain Experts SD \ TSC
Gregg Seppala Product Quality Plan Project
X Jane Curry Tooling
Jim McClay Emergency Care
John Moehrke Security Cookbook
John Quinn HL7 CTO
Lloyd McKenzie MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt
X Lorraine Constable Composite Order Pjt \ OO Behavioral Framework Pjt
Patrick Loyd OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt
X Rick Haddorff Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt
Robert Lario Object Management
X Steve Hufnagel ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA
Wendy Huang Implementation Conformance WG
Gary Dickinson EHR WG
X Pat Van Dyke EHR WG
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

We WILL meet on Wednesday, July 6th.

EHR System Functional Model Release 2 project #551 – Add it under the SAIF AP Umbrella?

  • Jane: I agree that there is a relationship with the EHR FM, we should be looking at the EHR FM in the context of the IG, and identify opportunities for alignment. Can use the OO projects to test the EHR FM.
  • Austin: Bringing this in will help identify gaps; help us write the section in the SAIF IG of how to write Functional Models
  • EHR FM was already investigated by the OO project for contribution/alignment, and they felt it was a good candidate for inclusion into SAIF
  • Steve: Leave motion open for a week via a Doodle Poll
  • Motion: To include the EHR S FM project #551 within the SAIF AP initiative.
  • Steve proposed motion; Pat seconded
  • Vote: via Doodle Poll

Detailed Project Schedules for SAIF AP projects. Would any of the following SAIF AP projects like the same assistance?

  • Steve: Recommend that we don’t do this. Perhaps at a quarterly level.
  • Austin: We can offer this, but don’t need to impose it.
  • At a minimum, we need to understand the deliverables from projects that are in the SAIF Pilot Coordination project.


Doodle Poll Results - changing the meeting time

  • The call will remain at 10am Wednesdays

Review project list to determine which should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella

  • Austin is proposing to abandon this method to accomplish this. Instead, people can bring forward projects that need to be included within SAIF AP.
  • Jane: Would like new projects contact leaders, and be put on the agenda for discussion.
  • Austin: As TSC chair, when he sees a new project approved, he evaluates whether it should be under the SAIF AP.

Tooling/Enterprise Architecture Update

  • Jane: No new update; feels that it can be removed.
  • Others agreed.


Pilot Coordination updates

  • Rick created a RASCI chart.
  • Jane: Add the ‘S’; it is HL7 HQ (Josh Carmody) to obtain the license.
  • Rick expects to do this for each pilot coordination touch points.
  • Jane: TSC is the final approver of the Documenting License Procedure task.


Austin did create a SAIF AP Governance page.

  • People can tack on conversations on each of the initiatives
  • Jane: The RASCI table is a governance metric being used. Explanation of this should be added to the SAIF AP Governance page.

Security Cookbook

  • Jane: John is on vacation right now. Jane will have an offline meeting with John upon his return.
  • Jane may have an update for next week’s SAIF AP call.
  • May identify Security in the Business Context artifact of the SAIF IG.

Gforge Accounts can be requested via: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/account/?action=UserAdd

Adjourned 11:00 AM Eastern Time

New Action Items

Rick – Pull out the expected deliverables from the SAIF AP projects that have been included in the SAIF Pilot Coordination project. Touch base with the SAIF AP project team leaders
Rick – Add the RASCI table info to the SAIF AP Governance page
Rick – Send his updated RASCI chart (or link to the SAIF AP Governance page) to the SAIF AP Listserv
Team - Add conversations on each of the initiatives on the SAIF AP Governance page
Dave/Rick/Jane/Austin – Review how to add the SAIF Pilot Coordination schedule tasks onto the Wiki - DONE
Dave – Set up the Doodle poll for the 551 motion. Will close in one week
Dave – Add weekly call time as an agenda item for the 2011 Sept WGM meeting
Dave – Remove the 1855 agenda item (recurring – remove in future agendas); close 1855 tracker
Dave – Remove Tooling/Enterprise Architecture Update agenda item (recurring – remove in future agendas)