This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20110427 SAIF AP ConCall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

SAIF Architecture Program – 2011-04-27 Meeting

Return to SAIF Architecture Program Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to SAIF AP Meeting Minutes and Agendas

Meeting Logistics


  1. Role Call
  2. Agenda Review
  3. EHR and SAIF Presentation (Steve Hufnagel, Gary Dickinson)
    1. SAIF in Context of EHR Interoperability and Lifecycle Models
  4. Quality Plan PSS Feedback (Gregg Seppala)
  5. Review project list to see if some should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella (#1855) - Deferred to next week's call
    1. How to go about this task?
      1. Assign as homework?
      2. Spend 10 minutes each meeting and walk thru by SD? (FTSD first)
  6. SAIF and Sound White Paper Feedback (Rick Haddorff) - Deferred to next week's call
  7. Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)
    1. Any new Coordination items? (Team)
    2. Project Schedule progress (Rick Haddorff)
  8. Action item review (see below)
  9. Next steps

Action Items to Review

1865: Determine what steps needs to be completed to acquire the EA software<br\> 1868: Determine how to actually get the EA Software to the modelers. <br\> Last update from Jane: I will be following up with the Sparx contact to determine whether a process similar to the one we use for Rational would be acceptable." <br\> Jane: Anything new to report?<br\> Update from today's call: Jane hasn't been able to meet with Sparks rep as Sparks has been in New Zealand. She'll try to touch base with them this week and provide an update next week.<br\> <br\> 1862: Review the OO project and Create OO PSS's<br\> Last Update: Patrick to edit and send final versions to OO listserv for vote on 4/14 or possibly the call after (4/21)<br\> Patrick: Anything new to report?<br\> Update from today’s call: No update.<br\> <br\> Link to the Complete List of Action Items/Issues/Risks (GForge)

Meeting Attendees

X=Present on Call

Facilitator Austin Kreisler Note taker(s) David Hamill
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Austin Kreisler TSC Chair
Brian Pech Interested Participant
X David Hamill HL7 HQ / Program Manager
Ed Tripp Domain Experts SD \ TSC
X Gregg Seppala Product Quality Plan Project
X Jane Curry Tooling
Jim McClay Emergency Care
John Moehrke Security Cookbook
John Quinn HL7 CTO
X Lloyd McKenzie MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt
Lorraine Constable Composite Order Pjt \ OO Behavioral Framework Pjt
Patrick Loyd OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt
X Rick Haddorff Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt
Robert Lario Object Management
X Steve Hufnagel ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA
Wendy Huang Implementation Conformance WG
X Gary Dickinson EHR WG
X Pat Van Dyke EHR WG
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

EHR and SAIF Presentation

Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)

  • Dave and Rick will meet this week to work on the Pilot Coordination schedule.
  • CDA R3 and ITS coordination is one additional coordination item.

Quality Plan PSS Feedback (Gregg Seppala)

  • Project Scope change tied the Quality project to the SAIF AP.
  • Project Dependancy identifies SAIF AP (project #751).
  • Success criteria should indicate criteria for each phase.
  • Jane: One success criteria could be: Issues are known and are being addressed.
  • Target dates still need to be identified. We probably shouldn’t document specific ones in this PSS, but rather have them have lag behind other related project’s deliverable target dates.
  • Steve H suggested to use the ECCF as a scorecard; others agreed.
  • Discussion will continue next week.

Gforge Accounts can be requested via:

Adjourned 11:02 AM Eastern Time

New Action Items

Steve – Send Dave Hamill his presentation - DONE
Dave – Upload Steve’s presentation to the SAIF AP GForge Docs site - DONE