This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "20110421 arb minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 83: Line 83:
|colspan="2"|Kaiser Permanente
|colspan="2"|Kaiser Permanente
|||Pech, Brian
|X|Pech, Brian
|colspan="2"|Kaiser Permanente
|colspan="2"|Kaiser Permanente

Revision as of 21:28, 21 April 2011

ArB Agenda/Minutes


  1. Call to order
  2. Approval of Agenda
  3. approval of MinutesApril 14, 2011
  4. HDATA
  5. SAIF Glossary| SAIF Glossary
  6. Other business and planning for next meeting
  7. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20110421
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Tony Julian Note taker(s) Tony Julian
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
. Grieve, Grahame Kestral Computing
X Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
x Koisch, John Guidewire Architecture
. Loyd, Patrick Gordon point Informatics LTD.
X Lynch, Cecil ontoreason LLC
. Mead, Charlie National Cancer Institute
. Ocasio, Wendell Agilex Technologies
. Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
. Shakir, Abdul-Malik Shakir Consulting
. Guests
X Beuchelt, Gerald MITRE
. Laskso, Lynn HL7 Staff
. Milosevic, Zoran NEHTA
X Robertson, Scott Kaiser Permanente
Pech, Brian Kaiser Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met: No - No Chair/Vice-chair


  1. Call to order at 4:05pm Eastern
  2. Approval of Agenda
  3. Approval of Minutes
  4. HDATA
    1. Gerald:HDATA - Talking to SOA and Security - Meeting with Galen and Reuben tomorrow. SOA has raised concerns about RLUS/OMG. Nervous about this, would be miffed it get punted to a different standards organization. Hd discussion with MnM and are scheduling May 4 or 11 for a quick review. Looked at HDATA specification- they were happy with the security edits. Will present security model at security meeting.
    2. Jane Curry: There is precedence for different technologies even if related to OMG. Is OMG the only SDO that should be clarifying infrastructure use of a standard.
    3. Gerald: We are not above/beyond HL7 RLUS. Prudent to coordinate with OMG.
  5. Glossary
  6. Tony Julian:Introduced SAIF Glossary. Members are invited to update and cross link as they have time.

Meeting Adjourned 4:20pm Eastern

Tony Julian 20:29, 21 April 2011 (UTC)