This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20110420 SAIF AP ConCall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

SAIF Architecture Program – 2011-04-20 Meeting

Return to SAIF Architecture Program Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to SAIF AP Meeting Minutes and Agendas

Meeting Logistics

Agenda

  1. Role Call
  2. Agenda Review
  3. Action item review (see below)
  4. Cookbook for Security Considerations (John Moehrke)
  5. Review project list to see if some should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella (#1855)
  6. Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)
    1. Any new Coordination items? (Team)
    2. Project Schedule progress (Rick Haddorff)
  7. CMET Management Update (Dave/Austin)
  8. Next steps

Action Items to Review

1864: Attend an INM call; find a Project Lead for the INM Wrapper Project #619<br\> Austin What is the next step for this? <br\><br\> 1863: Attend Struc Doc’s CDA R3 call<br\> Austin/Patrick: Any Update? Should we close this item? <br\><br\> 1861: Austin or Patrick join the EHR call (Tuesdays 2:30-4pm) and SOA call, Mondays at 4pm<br\> Austin/Patrick: Any Update? Should we close this item? <br\> Patrick Update: Attended Monday's SOA call. Gave 10,000 ft view. They were receptive to having further discussion at a future meeting. Just need to get a presentation together and outline what exactly we need from SOA and ask to be on future agenda when we have our materials together. <br\> Austin's update from attending the April 12 call: They have already been doing work to align with SAIF so I invited them to join one of our upcoming calls to present on that subject. They are tentatively scheduled for the 4/27 call (I've added that to the agenda for that day). Steve Hufnagle is probably going to the be presenter. I encouraged them to start participating in the SAIF AP calls, join the list server and participate in the MNM Artifact definition calls. I also indicated we need to figure out how EHR FM and the OO Composite order project need to work together. At least the dialog has been started. <br\><br\> 1894: Team to review the SAIF and Sound White paper Nobody <br\> Team: Any feedback from Rick sending it out last week for review? <br\><br\> 1878: Gregg S. - Revise the Quality Plan PSS <br\> Team: Any feedback on Gregg's changes? Ready to take updated PSS to TSC for review? <br\><br\> 1898: SAIF Pilot Coordination Updates<br\> FYI: Rick has added a list of tasks into PI for project 764 as a start to the schedule/project plan. <br\><br\> 1897: Confidentiality codes coordination needed between CDA R3 and Security/CBCC <br\> FYI: CBCC and Security need to provide feedback on the CDA R3 project on use of confidentiality in CDA R3. This may very well be related to the Security Cookbook discussion that we've scheduled for the 4/20 call. <br\><br\> 1865: Determine what steps needs to be completed to acquire the EA software<br\> FYI: 2011-04-15 11:57:28 Jane Curry: We discussed this on the Tooling call today. I will be following up with the Sparx contact to determine whether a process similar to the one we use for Rational would be acceptable." <br\><br\>

Link to the Complete List of Action Items/Issues/Risks (GForge)