20110323 SAIF AP ConCall
SAIF Architecture Program – 2011-03-23 Meeting
- Dates: Weekly on Wednesdays
- Time: 10:00 - 11:00 Eastern
- Phone Number: +1 (770) 657 9270
- Participant Passcode: 124466
- Web Coordinates: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/768017802 Meeting ID: 768-017-802
- Role Call
- Agenda Review
- Action item review
- Composite Order/Behavioral Modeling project review
- Mission & Charter Discussion
- Planning for Orlando
- Next steps
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||David Hamill|
|X||Austin Kreisler||TSC Chair|
|X||David Hamill||HL7 HQ / Program Manager|
|X||Ed Tripp||Domain Experts SD \ TSC|
|X||Gregg Seppala||Product Quality Plan Project|
|Jim McClay||Emergency Care|
|X||John Quinn||HL7 CTO|
|Lloyd McKenzie||MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt|
|X||Lorraine Constable||Composite Order Pjt \ OO Behavioral Framework Pjt|
|X||Lynn Laakso||HL7 HQ / TSC Project Manager|
|X||Patrick Loyd||OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt|
|X||Rick Haddorff||Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt|
|Robert Lario||Object Management|
|X||Steve Hufnagel||ArB / SAIF Book Project|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
|quorum achieved as defined in the Work Group Decision Making Practices?
Composite Order/Behavioral Modeling project review
- Composite Order pjt #38 was included into Behavioral Modeling. (#38 should remain open though)
- The project team has completed Use Cases and Diagramming; Lorraine held a training class
- Need to figure out the tooling needs for the project.
- They’ve decided on Enterprise Architect as the tool.
- Need to get the 2/3/4 facilitators the same copy of Enterprise Architect (EA).
- We think the old way was to get a license through Wilfred, and license was good for a lifetime; now the license is only good for a limited time.
- Need to determine which version of Enterprise Architect to acquire. Start with analyzing the current version (v9.0) and determine if it won’t work for use.
- Steve H: Sparks System has indicated they will provide EA with one-year licenses, as they’ve provided their tool to OMG and ANSI. At the end of the year, you can still use the product, you just can’t get upgrades.
- To Do: Determine how to actually get the EA Software to the modelers.
- Steve to provide contact info to Austin, Dave and Patrick.
- Patrick: Will need an XML editor at some point in the future.
- Steve H: Microsoft has a free XML editor (called XML Notepad).
- Determine what XML editor should be used for our work. Continue to use XML Spy? Or perhaps the free Microsoft XML Editor
- Dependancy: How to generate valid Schemas based on the new artifacts that SAIF IG will deliver.
- Rick to coordinate with Jane Curry of Tooling
- Patrick and Dave to review the OO project and get them cleaned up
SAIF BF WG Matrix Spreadsheet Review
- Steve H. can assist with the EHR Functional Profile work.
- Austin/Patrick should attend a call for EHR, SOA, and Struc Docs .
- Dependancy: There is a dependency between the Balloting (and publishing) and the SAIF Artifact Definition project.
- Tooling has to be involved in determining the tool to be used for publishing.
- Austin modified the verbiage based on the team’s input.
Adjourned 10:56 AM Eastern Time
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Future Items for the Team:
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.