This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

2011-09-05 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 17:05, 7 November 2011 by Anaest (talk | contribs) (→‎Attendees)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • Republished Ballot Content Status
  • Mailing List Topics
  • OOC Plans
  • WGM agenda
  • CPM Governance
  • Project Planning Review - review new project scope statements
  • Action Item List
  • AOB


  • John Hatem
  • Hugh Glover (Chair)
  • Julie James
  • Thierry Geraud
  • Ana Estelrich
  • Tom deJong
  • Melva Peters (scribe)

Republished Ballot Content Status

  • no update

Mailing List Topics

  • Question regarding representation of tapering dose in V2
    • Tom posted to List Serve and will reach out to Scott Robertson
  • Infusions for IHE - related to an observation message in V2
    • has forwarded to O&O and will be included in Tuesday Q1 agenda

OOC Plans

  • Melva indicated that hotels seem to be booking up fast
  • no further updates

WGM agenda

  • Moved forward planning session to Wed Q3
  • Combining IHE -EPSOS and ISO Dose Syntax
  • O&O
    • Tuesday Q1 is not a full joint session, but O&O would like Pharmacy reps to be present
    • need to determine during WGM if we should send reps or if everyone should attend - will be based on agenda
    • Tuesday Q2 is a full joint session with O&O - CPM

CPM Governance

  • no update

Project Planning Review

  • New Project Scope statements
    • Implementation Guide - Melva will update PSS based on feedback and will post to List Serve.
      • Will need to determine if this will be balloted as an informative ballot or not.
      • If no further comments received by Thursday, Melva will submit to PMO
    • Medication Order Release 2 - will be an update to use CPM CMETS
    • Medication Dispense and Supply Event Release 2 - will be an update to use CPM CMETS
    • Medication Statement - Melva will develop PSS based on OOC meeting notes
  • Existing Projects
    • Melva has printed out our existing PSS and will review with co-chairs and others during WGM to be able to update Project Insight and possible close some projects
  • Idle Ballots
    • HQ published the idle ballots for each WG on the WG page on HL7 website
    • we need to review these to determine what we should be doing
    • it is possible that no formal report will be sent to the WG, so we need to be monitoring these reports

Action Item List

  • Will review in San Diego


  • none

Outstanding Actions from Previous Calls

  • none