This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "2011-08-22 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{| style="width:100%; background-color:transparent;" |- | style="vertical-align:top; width:50%" | <!-- LEFT COLUMN --> __TOC__ | style="vertical-align:top; width:35%" | <!-- RI...")
 
 
Line 19: Line 19:
 
   </div>
 
   </div>
 
|}
 
|}
 
 
 
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
Line 34: Line 31:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
...
+
 
 +
* Rob Hallowell
 +
* Hugh Glover
 +
* Julie James
 +
* Ana Esterlich
 +
* John Hatem
 +
* Scott Robertson
 +
* Jean-Henri Duteau
 +
 
 +
==Republished Ballot Content Status==
 +
 
 +
* Jean has tried a ballot-republish for the topics that need it:
 +
- Medication Dispense
 +
- Common Dispense
 +
- Common Order
 +
- CMET's
 +
* He will send out an e-mail to Hugh, Rob, Tom to do a first check.
 +
 
 +
==Mailing List Topics==
 +
 
 +
* Nothing new on the Pharmacy list
 +
* Big debate on 'Fresh look' (fundamental 'rethinking' of HL7)
 +
- more of a technical discussion
 +
- Pharmacy is used as an example
 +
 
 +
==OOC Plans==
 +
 
 +
* OOC meeting approved by TSC
 +
* please fill in Doodle poll for planning
 +
* Rob can not make it, John/Hugh/Julie/Jean/Ana/Tom/Melva will
 +
 
 +
==WGM agenda==
 +
 
 +
* Tom did a walkthrough of the agenda and made updates.
 +
* He will send a second version to the list and post it.
 +
 
 +
==CPM Governance==
 +
 
 +
* Hugh has finalized his exchange with Hans
 +
* Gunther has responded to Hugh's earlier mail
 +
* Hugh to create and send out draft proposal
 +
* This can be the basis for discussion at WGM
 +
 
 +
==Project Planning Review==
 +
 
 +
* Not discussed (Melva not on the call).
 +
 
 +
==Action Item List==
 +
 
 +
* John's condensed list to be discussed at WGM
 +
 
 +
==AOB==
 +
 
 +
* Rob asks Tom if he will be a write-in candidate co-chair
 +
- Tom explains that this is dependent on his work at Nictiz
 +
- he will ask Nictiz management if it is OK to do a write-in
 +
* Others are still contemplating whether they can be available 
  
 
==Outstanding Actions from Previous Calls==
 
==Outstanding Actions from Previous Calls==

Latest revision as of 22:08, 22 August 2011

Agenda

  • Republished Ballot Content Status
  • Mailing List Topics
  • OOC Plans
  • WGM agenda
  • CPM Governance
  • Project Planning Review
  • Action Item List
  • AOB

Attendees

  • Rob Hallowell
  • Hugh Glover
  • Julie James
  • Ana Esterlich
  • John Hatem
  • Scott Robertson
  • Jean-Henri Duteau

Republished Ballot Content Status

  • Jean has tried a ballot-republish for the topics that need it:

- Medication Dispense - Common Dispense - Common Order - CMET's

  • He will send out an e-mail to Hugh, Rob, Tom to do a first check.

Mailing List Topics

  • Nothing new on the Pharmacy list
  • Big debate on 'Fresh look' (fundamental 'rethinking' of HL7)

- more of a technical discussion - Pharmacy is used as an example

OOC Plans

  • OOC meeting approved by TSC
  • please fill in Doodle poll for planning
  • Rob can not make it, John/Hugh/Julie/Jean/Ana/Tom/Melva will

WGM agenda

  • Tom did a walkthrough of the agenda and made updates.
  • He will send a second version to the list and post it.

CPM Governance

  • Hugh has finalized his exchange with Hans
  • Gunther has responded to Hugh's earlier mail
  • Hugh to create and send out draft proposal
  • This can be the basis for discussion at WGM

Project Planning Review

  • Not discussed (Melva not on the call).

Action Item List

  • John's condensed list to be discussed at WGM

AOB

  • Rob asks Tom if he will be a write-in candidate co-chair

- Tom explains that this is dependent on his work at Nictiz - he will ask Nictiz management if it is OK to do a write-in

  • Others are still contemplating whether they can be available

Outstanding Actions from Previous Calls