This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "2011-08-08 Rx Conf Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 47: Line 47:
 
==OOC Plans==
 
==OOC Plans==
 
we discussed agenda topics for the joint IHE/HL7 Rx meeting and also discussed the agenda for the HL7 Rx OOC meetings. ! The topics are covered in Tom de Jong’s email from 8/8/2011.  Tom reviewed them during the meeting.
 
we discussed agenda topics for the joint IHE/HL7 Rx meeting and also discussed the agenda for the HL7 Rx OOC meetings. ! The topics are covered in Tom de Jong’s email from 8/8/2011.  Tom reviewed them during the meeting.
 +
 +
Action item: Rob H to send in OOC request with agendas.  Rob will also publish a list of hotels for these meetings ( including Ana’s hotel info) and send that out to the list.
  
 
==WGM Agenda==
 
==WGM Agenda==
*Tom is lead, not available for update
+
not discussed
*no changes known by call attendees
 
  
 
==CPM Governance==  
 
==CPM Governance==  
*Rob received a message from Hugh on this, but no update at this time.
+
no discussion this week
  
 
==Project Planning Review==
 
==Project Planning Review==
*Melva is not on the call for an update.   
+
Melva reported that we have met deadlines for most items and that she will publish current project plan on lineWe also had a short discussion on the various items that are covered for Work group Health and these will also be included in the plan and need to be discussed during the next WGM.
*Related:  John Hatam and Melva are jointly reviewing Work Group Health Monitoring criteria (see Melva's email to pharmacy ist on 8/8).  There are 15 monitoring items, Pharmacy lacking on 5, others should be okay.
 
#Review Projects - update status:  Usually addressed in Fall WGM Pharmacy plenary session.
 
#Review SWOT:  Usually addressed in Fall WGM Pharmacy plenary session.
 
#Review 3 year plan:  should add to plenary session
 
#Review Mission and Charter:  should add to plenary session
 
#Participation in SD Conference calls:  need to identify someone to attend regularly
 
  
 
==Action Item List==  
 
==Action Item List==  
 
none to report/update
 
none to report/update
 +
 +
==Action Item List==
 +
John H reported that we have 79 open items.  We need to do a detailed review of these it! ems as a large number of them most likely can be closed related to recent ballot work and near term work on updating our published artifacts.
  
 
==AOB==
 
==AOB==
*Reminder from Rob:  there are 2 Pharmacy co-chair positions open for the upcoming WGM.  Rob has decided not to re-run, although is willing to continue as a write-in candidate if there not enough candidates.  Rob encourages others to step forward to lead the WG.
+
none
  
 
==Agenda for next week==  
 
==Agenda for next week==  

Latest revision as of 20:41, 22 August 2011



Agenda

  • Republished Ballot Content Status
  • Mailing List Topics
  • OOC Plans
  • WGM agenda
  • CPM Governance
  • Action Item List
  • Project Planning Review
  • AOB

Attendees

Rob Hallowell (chair), Ana Estelrich, John Hatem (scribe), Tom de Jong, Scott Robertson, Melva P

Outstanding Actions from Previous Calls

none

Republished Ballot Content Status

Based on reports and discussions with Jean Duteau, we are okay per Melva and Rob H. No discussion

Mailing List Topics

there were no new issues this week.

OOC Plans

we discussed agenda topics for the joint IHE/HL7 Rx meeting and also discussed the agenda for the HL7 Rx OOC meetings. ! The topics are covered in Tom de Jong’s email from 8/8/2011. Tom reviewed them during the meeting.

Action item: Rob H to send in OOC request with agendas. Rob will also publish a list of hotels for these meetings ( including Ana’s hotel info) and send that out to the list.

WGM Agenda

not discussed

CPM Governance

no discussion this week

Project Planning Review

Melva reported that we have met deadlines for most items and that she will publish current project plan on line. We also had a short discussion on the various items that are covered for Work group Health and these will also be included in the plan and need to be discussed during the next WGM.

Action Item List

none to report/update

Action Item List

John H reported that we have 79 open items. We need to do a detailed review of these it! ems as a large number of them most likely can be closed related to recent ballot work and near term work on updating our published artifacts.

AOB

none

Agenda for next week

  • Republished Ballot Content Status
  • Mailing List Topics
  • OOC Plans
  • WGM agenda
  • CPM Governance
  • Project Planning Review
  • Action Item List
  • AOB