2011-02-17 PA Call Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interdependent Registries Call
|HL7 Interdependent Registries Meeting Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
|Date: Thu 2011-02-17|
Time: 2:00 PM (US Eastern Time, GMT -4 DST)
|Facilitator||Gregg Seppala||Note taker||Gregg Seppala|
|.||Alex de Leon||.|
- Approve agenda
- Review schedule
- Notice of Intent to Ballot due Feb 27
- Initial content due March 6
- Final content due March 27
- Ballot April 4 - May 9
- Orlando WGM May 16 - May 20
- New Zealand Health Practitioner Index - Corinne
- See page 14 (10005 Data set) - a provider (practitioner) has a common person number (a unique identifier for the individual) but can have 1 or many health identifiers issued by a health organisation (aka a responsible authority). Responsible authorities validate/register a provider's health identifiers in the registry. A responsible authority (RA) can record the date the provider was first registered with the RA, a practising certificate start and end date.
- More details on the context of scope of practice and authorisations can be found on pages 24-41 of the 10006 Code set
- Corinne: Does the current PM DAM include the concept of an organisation in the role of a registrar providing credentials and health identifiers information?
- Jay: The Organization entity class would provide information around the granting organization of responsibility (registrar) for the QualifiedEntity role where credentials and expertise's are expressed; with the issued identifier from the organization being captured in the QualifiedEntity role class id attribute (qualifiedEntity.id)
- Review progress on
- Business cases
- Domain Analysis Model
- Dynamic Model
- Interdependent Registries Project Wiki
- Notes from last week's call
- HISO 10005 HPI Data Set
- HISO 10006 HPI Code Set
- Approved agenda
- Adjourned <nn:nn> pm EST.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.