This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

2011-01-12 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Meeting - Wednesday January 12, 2011

Wednesday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room 2.08

Date: 2011-01-12
Time: Wednesday Q1
Facilitator <facilitator> Note taker <scribe>
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Irma Jongeneel NICTIZ
. Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
. Sasha Bojicic Canada Infoway
. Barry Guinn EPIC
. Wendy Huang Canada Infoway
. Morten Myhre Helse Vest IKT Norway
. Ron Parker Canada Infoway
. Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
. Rene Spronk HL7 Netherlands
. . .
. . .
. . .
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): <Yes/No>

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. V2.8 - New proposals

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. .
  2. .

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .


Wednesday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room 2.08

Date: 2011-01-12
Time: Wednesday Q2
Facilitator <faciliator> Note taker <scribe>
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Irma Jongeneel NICTIZ
. Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
. Sasha Bojicic Canada Infoway
. Barry Guinn EPIC
. Wendy Huang Canada Infoway
. Morten Myhre Helse Vest IKT Norway
. Ron Parker Canada Infoway
. Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
. Rene Spronk HL7 Netherlands
. . .
. . .
. . .
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): <Yes/No>

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. V3 - Scheduling domain

Supporting Documents

  • .

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
1. The WG discussed the goal for PA regarding interdependent registries. We should have fairly well defined requirements for interdependent registries for inclusion into the next ballot cycle.

2. The WG then continued with the use cases for interdependent registries from Canada Infoway.

<<additional use cases document here>>

Within the discussions, the WG considered some interdependency business requirements that arose as a result of the review of the eReferral use cases from Canada:

  • Health Service Type – This may be covered in provider
  • Provider – This information is most likely covered in the Provider Registry Topic
  • Location – This needed information may be covered in the Service Delivery Location Topic
  • Organization – This information may be covered

Note: Health payer is not included into the consideration here, but this may need to be included within the business requirements at some point.

The WG reviewed the Add Provider R-MIM model, which seems to support the health service type through the HealthCare ProviderRoleType code.

ServiceDeliverLocation is covered in the Ade Provider R-MIM, but it was not clear if this satisfied the needs of this use case.

The WG clarified that in review of the model, we may need to update/expand the model based on the needs of this project.

It seemed like a good approach to explicitely define the registries depicted in the use cases from Canada, to see if the concepts there are currently depicted in the registry topics within HL7 today.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room 2.08

Date: 2011-01-12
Time: Wednesday Q3
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Irma Jongeneel NICTIZ
. Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
. . .
. . .
. . .
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): <Yes/No>

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
The WG worked on the Agenda:

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Approve Cambridge minutes
  2. Plan next meeting

Patient Administration work group meeting, January 2011, Sydney

Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Monday May 16 AM Q1 Business med.gif| Welcome/introductions
Chair Scribe
Q2 Technical med.gif V3 Work – Regarding GS1 taskforce on patient identifiers (hosted by Patient Safety) Chair Scribe .
PM Q3 Technical med.gif V3 Work - Encounter ballot reconciliation Chair Scribe .
Q4 Technical med.gif V3 Work - Encounter ballot reconciliation Chair Scribe .
.
Tuesday May 17 AM Q1 Technical med.gif V3 Work - Encounter (hosted by Patient Care) Chair Scribe .
Q2 Technical med.gif V3 Work - Encounter ballot reconciliation Chair Scribe .
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Interdependent Registries Chair Scribe .
Q4 Technical med.gif Interdependent Registries Chair Scribe .
.
Wednesday May 18 AM Q1 Technical med.gif V2.8 - New proposals Chair Scribe .
Q2 Technical med.gif V3 - Scheduling domain Chair Scribe .
PM Q3 Business med.gif Approve Cambridge minutes
Plan next meeting
V3 Work - Harmonization proposals
Chair Scribe .
Q4 Technical med.gif V3 Harmonization proposals Chair Scribe .
.
Thursday May 19 AM Q1 Technical med.gif V3 Work - Interdependent Registries hosted by SOA Chair Scribe .
Q2 Technical med.gif V3 Work - Interdependent Registries hosted by SOA Chair Scribe .
PM Q3 Technical med.gif V3 Work - Interdependent Registries Chair Scribe .
Q4 Business med.gif Wrap up
* Approve next ballot
* Update work plan
Chair Scribe .
.

Icons:

  • Work Group business meeting Business med.gif
  • Ballot Reconciliation meeting Reconciliation med.gif
  • Work Group technical discussion Technical med.gif


  1. V3 Work - Harmonization proposals

Supporting Documents

  1. The WG did not have quorum, so was not able to approve the Cambridge minutes.
  2. .

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room 2.08

Date: 2011-01-12
Time: Wednesday Q4
Facilitator <facilitator> Note taker <scribe>
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Irma Jongeneel NICTIZ
. Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
. Sasha Bojicic Canada Infoway
. Barry Guinn EPIC
. Wendy Huang Canada Infoway
. Morten Myhre Helse Vest IKT Norway
. Ron Parker Canada Infoway
. Line Saele Helse Vest IKT Norway
. Rene Spronk HL7 Netherlands
. . .
. . .
. . .
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): <Yes/No>

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. V3 Harmonization proposals

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. .
  2. .

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Thursday Q1 & Q2 hosted by Services Oriented Architecture in Room 2.12
    • Registry Services specifications

Navigation

© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.