2010-12-02 PA Call Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patient Administration Call - 2010/12/02
|HL7 Patient Administration work group Meeting Minutes
Location: Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
|Date: Thursday, December 2, 2010|
11:00 AM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5)
|Facilitator||Gregg Seppala||Note taker(s)||Gregg Seppala|
|X||Gregg Seppala||Veterans Health Administration|
|X||Jay Zimmerman||Canada Infoway|
|X||Irma Jongeneel-de Haas||NICTIZ|
|X||Wendy Huang||Canada Infoway|
|X||Patrick Loyd||Gordon Point Informatics|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
|quorum achieved as defined in the Work Group Decision Making Practices?|
- Agenda review and approval
- Report from Nov 30, 2010 joint PA/SOA conference call
- Review/approve [Integrated Registries project scope statement]
- Schedule next meeting
- Reviewed December 1 draft of Interdependent Registries project scope statement
- Section 4.b Project Need: Add reference to possible new standards for Health Service registry, Health Program registry and Application/Device registry.
- Section 4g. Backwards Compatibility: Reflect Success Criterion <will be backwards compatible or will provide migration guidance> in the section on backwards compatibility.
- Section 6: Add HIS under Vendors. Add Other under Stakeholders with description <National bodies that foster and accelerate the development and adoption of electronic health record (EHR) systems with compatible standards and communications technologies>
- Motion (Patrick / Irma): Approve Interdependent Registries project scope statement with above revisions
- Vote (4 / 0 / 0)
- Schedule Next Meeting
- Will cancel biweekly Monday PA calls in light of weekly Interdependent Registries calls on Tuesdays.
- Schedule one PA-specific call on Dec 28, 29 or 30 at either 9am or 10am ET.
- Adjourned .
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2010 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.