This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "2010-07-22 Call Minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: '''To return to the >> Oncology EHR Functional Profile or Agendas and Minutes''' ==HL7 Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile Meeting== =...)
 
 
Line 4: Line 4:
 
===Meeting Logistics===
 
===Meeting Logistics===
 
:Date/Time: Thursday, July 22, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
 
:Date/Time: Thursday, July 22, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
 +
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
# Welcome and Introductions
+
# '''Welcome and Introductions'''
#*  
+
#* Attendees:
# Agenda review and approval
+
#*: Helen Stevens (co-chair)
#*
+
#*: John Ritter (EHR WG co-chair)
# Approval of minutes from previous calls: [[2010-07-08 Call Minutes|July 8th]]
+
#*: Wendy Bleumenthal (CDC NPCR)
#*  
+
#*: Sandy Jones - nee Thames (CDC NPCR)
# Review Actions from previous meeting(s)
+
#*: Dr. Lisa Richardson (CDC NPCR)
 +
#*: Dr. Richard Moldwin (CAP)
 +
#*: Christine Bester (GPi)
 +
#*: Carmel Kent (IBM)
 +
#* A round table introduction was conducted as there are several new participants.
 +
# '''Agenda review and approval'''
 +
#* Agenda reviewed. Decision was make to work on the Overview document for the first hour as Lisa had to leave early.
 +
# '''Approval of minutes from previous calls:''' [[2010-07-08 Call Minutes|July 8th]]
 +
#* Minutes approved with one typo correction.
 +
# '''Review Actions from previous meeting(s)'''
 
## Helen to contact Lori Havener (NAACCR) and Kenneth Gerlach (CDC) regarding ballot questions
 
## Helen to contact Lori Havener (NAACCR) and Kenneth Gerlach (CDC) regarding ballot questions
##*  
+
##* outstanding
 
## Helen to update Overview Chapter with proposed changes from ballot reconciliation (sections 6 & 7)
 
## Helen to update Overview Chapter with proposed changes from ballot reconciliation (sections 6 & 7)
 
##* Completed.  
 
##* Completed.  
 +
# '''Overview Chapter - Clinical Review & Ballot Reconciliation'''
 +
#* The group started walking through the Storyboard (Section 6) in the Overview chapter.  Several changes were noted to resolve inconsistencies and to identify more specifics regarding the laboratory testing and reporting to cancer registries.  See attached [[Media:Ambulatory Oncology EHR Functional Profile.doc|Overview Chapter]] (Revision Markers and comments indicate proposed changes from ballot reconciliation).
 +
#* Background ballot reconciliation files (for reference only) [[Media:EHR-S Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile, R1.zip|Ballot Results ZIP file]] and [[Media:EHR_AOFP_R1_D1_2010MAY_2010510154819 All Submitted Comments.zip|Ballot Reconciliation Worksheet(ZIP)]]
 
# '''CDC NPCR Project Status Update ''' (Sandy)
 
# '''CDC NPCR Project Status Update ''' (Sandy)
#*  
+
#* Sandy and Wendy provided a brief update on the progress at the NPCR. 
 
# '''NCI Project Status Update ''' (Salimah)
 
# '''NCI Project Status Update ''' (Salimah)
#*  
+
#* Non provided as Salimah was not in attendance.
# '''Overview Chpater - Clinical Review & Ballot Reconciliation'''
+
# '''Other business'''
#* Background ballot reconciliation files (for reference only) [[Media:EHR-S Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile, R1.zip|Ballot Results ZIP file]] and [[Media:EHR_AOFP_R1_D1_2010MAY_2010510154819 All Submitted Comments.zip|Ballot Reconciliation Worksheet(ZIP)]]
+
#* AOFP Team leadership discussion.
#* [[Media:Ambulatory Oncology EHR Functional Profile.doc|Overview Chapter]] (Revision Markers and comments indicate proposed changes from ballot reconciliation)
+
#** Helen indicated that there was a need to identify a more active co-chair for this group as Carla Wood has not been able to participate or attend calls in several months. Sandy indicated that the NPCR is currently working on identifying funding/resources to support this effort.  
#*
+
# '''Agenda items for next meeting''' (August 5th)
# Other business
+
#* Continued review of the Overview Chapter Sections 6 and 7.  Team members need to review this material offline before next call and submit changes/comments/additions to Helen so that it can be reviewed on this call.
#* AOFP Team leadership discussion.  
 
# Agenda items for next meeting (Date tbd)
 
#*
 

Latest revision as of 17:35, 27 July 2010

To return to the >> Oncology EHR Functional Profile or Agendas and Minutes

HL7 Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile Meeting

Meeting Logistics

Date/Time: Thursday, July 22, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST


Minutes

  1. Welcome and Introductions
    • Attendees:
      Helen Stevens (co-chair)
      John Ritter (EHR WG co-chair)
      Wendy Bleumenthal (CDC NPCR)
      Sandy Jones - nee Thames (CDC NPCR)
      Dr. Lisa Richardson (CDC NPCR)
      Dr. Richard Moldwin (CAP)
      Christine Bester (GPi)
      Carmel Kent (IBM)
    • A round table introduction was conducted as there are several new participants.
  2. Agenda review and approval
    • Agenda reviewed. Decision was make to work on the Overview document for the first hour as Lisa had to leave early.
  3. Approval of minutes from previous calls: July 8th
    • Minutes approved with one typo correction.
  4. Review Actions from previous meeting(s)
    1. Helen to contact Lori Havener (NAACCR) and Kenneth Gerlach (CDC) regarding ballot questions
      • outstanding
    2. Helen to update Overview Chapter with proposed changes from ballot reconciliation (sections 6 & 7)
      • Completed.
  5. Overview Chapter - Clinical Review & Ballot Reconciliation
    • The group started walking through the Storyboard (Section 6) in the Overview chapter. Several changes were noted to resolve inconsistencies and to identify more specifics regarding the laboratory testing and reporting to cancer registries. See attached Overview Chapter (Revision Markers and comments indicate proposed changes from ballot reconciliation).
    • Background ballot reconciliation files (for reference only) Ballot Results ZIP file and Ballot Reconciliation Worksheet(ZIP)
  6. CDC NPCR Project Status Update (Sandy)
    • Sandy and Wendy provided a brief update on the progress at the NPCR.
  7. NCI Project Status Update (Salimah)
    • Non provided as Salimah was not in attendance.
  8. Other business
    • AOFP Team leadership discussion.
      • Helen indicated that there was a need to identify a more active co-chair for this group as Carla Wood has not been able to participate or attend calls in several months. Sandy indicated that the NPCR is currently working on identifying funding/resources to support this effort.
  9. Agenda items for next meeting (August 5th)
    • Continued review of the Overview Chapter Sections 6 and 7. Team members need to review this material offline before next call and submit changes/comments/additions to Helen so that it can be reviewed on this call.