This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2010-04-27 Online Presence Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 14:13, 16 June 2010 by Llaakso (talk | contribs) (Unprotected "2010-04-27 Online Presence Call Minutes")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to ES_Online_Presence

Agenda/Minutes

HL7 ES Online Presence Meeting

Location: dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 988978#, GoToMeeting ID: 733-885-482

Date: 2010-03-30
Time: 3:00 PM EDT
Facilitator Lynn Laakso Note taker(s) Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name Affiliation Email Address
x Bill Braithwaite Anakam, ES bbraithwaite@anakam.com
x Josh Carmody HL7 Staff joshua@hl7.org
x Freida Hall VA, ES freida.hall@va.gov
x Dave Hamill HL7 HQ, ES dhamill@hl7.org
x Mike Kingery HL7 HQ, ES mkingery@hl7.org
x Lynn Laakso HL7 HQ lynn@hl7.org
Patrick Loyd GPInformatics, ES patrick.loyd@gpinformatics.com
x Ken McCaslin HL7 TSS SD Kenneth.H.McCaslin@QuestDiagnostics.com
x Andy Stechishin Tooling co-chair andy.stechishin@gmail.com
Quorum Requirements Met: yes

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Review and comment on 2010-04-13_Online_Presence_Call_Minutes
  3. Action item updates
    • Lynn to check the DMP for the century-year representation and dashes between CCYY-MM-DD to YYYYMMDD changes to the DMP template consistent with V2 Datatypes DT and DTM.
      • Status: has generated a lot of discussion. Any further feedback from us?
    • Lynn to ask PIC about creating acronym key for Work Group Acronym.
      • Made request.
    • Recommend to PIC to eliminate 'City' from WGM minutes suggested title and use dashes instead of spaces between words, formatting those values to be replaced to be surrounded by < >.
      • Made Request
    • Find out if the PIC review of Co-chair handbook for release of updates at September WGM or for kickoff of review at September WGM for release by January WGM?
      • Did not yet find out.
    • Lynn will ask to have it on the agenda for next Monday for review by the TSC.
      • TSC Feedback received
  4. Review feedback from the TSC
    • Instructions on the use of email
    • Parenthetical removal from Quorum Requirements
    • Adoption Plan
    • Monday night presentation
    • Measurement for Work Group Health
  5. Identify next steps - see Project Objectives and deliverables from Project Scope


Supporting Documents

  1. Project Scope at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1463/7030/HL7PSSES_OnlinePresence_v2_approved.doc
  2. RTF version at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1463/7076/CCCCMMDDWGMinutes_v2.rtf.
  3. Review cover page and instructions for distribution at May WGM

-->

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda approved
  2. 2010-04-13_Online_Presence_Call_Minutes approved by general consent
  3. Action item updates
    • Lynn to check the DMP for the century-year representation and dashes between CCYY-MM-DD to YYYYMMDD changes to the DMP template consistent with V2 Datatypes DT and DTM.
      • Status: has generated a lot of discussion. Any further feedback from us?
      • No particular objections, as long as we maintain sort ability and human readability.
      • Retract suggestion and change template back to existing PIC recommended format.
    • Lynn to ask PIC about creating acronym key for Work Group Acronym.
      • Made request.
    • Recommend to PIC to eliminate 'City' from WGM minutes suggested title and use dashes instead of spaces between words, formatting those values to be replaced to be surrounded by < >.
      • Made Request
    • Find out if the PIC review of Co-chair handbook for release of updates at September WGM or for kickoff of review at September WGM for release by January WGM?
      • Ken reports Helen hopes to have a release available for peer review prior to October WGM and reconcile comments during WGM for publishing after the WGM.
  4. Review feedback from the TSC
    • Instructions on the use of email
      • Collecting email addresses in the attendance roster is too much work. Email addresses should not be posted on the wiki so they cannot screen scrape information off the page, or should be modified so that the emails are unusable as posted like omitting the @ sign in the email address. Should we indicate the email addresses are optional? Ken had the sense there were people who would not use the field even if it were not expressed as optional. Need to correct guidance for posting on the wiki? They should just be directed to the listserv if they need to contact the members. It's helpful if you have a newbie. Mike suggests putting the listserv email address somewhere else on the document if someone wants to contact the group. The group decided to just remove the column.
    • Parenthetical removal from Quorum Requirements
      • The group agreed to remove the quorum requirements suggestion (co-chair plus 2 without preponderance of influence)
    • Adoption Plan
      • Socialize on Monday night, suggesting to use the document over the summer piloting so that any issues uncovered can be resolved by the October meeting, with the updated form to distribute at October meeting with the first Work Group Health metrics based on compliance with the template by January 2011.
    • Monday night presentation
      • wording changes, general cleanup
      • create permalink for WikiMinutesTemplate
      • create wiki page/ update HL7 Wiki Help page for instructions; revisit objective on archiving wiki pages to create instructions for that as well.
  5. Identify next steps - wiki print format export instructions, archive objective. No meeting May 11th for Online Presence but Electronic Services will have their meeting on May 4th.

Adjourned 4:00 PM EDT

Actions:
  • Lynn will send slides to Mary Ann at HQ
  • Lynn will send updated rtf to ES listserv for additional review prior to the WGM.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • wiki help page instructions for printing, pdf, look archive instructions