Back to CQI Agenda and Minutes Page
Back to CQI Wiki Page
12.14.18 - CQI Conference Call Agenda
HL7 Clinical Quality Information Workgroup
12.14.18 – 1-3 PM EDT
Dial in: 770-657-9270 Passcode: 217663
CQI Co-chairs: Patty Craig, Floyd Eisenberg, Juliet Rubini, KP Sethi, Yan Heras
Meeting Chair: Floyd
Meeting Scribe: Yan
||QI CORE STU link - consideration for vote
- QI Core STU 3.2 Update is now available for two-weeks Members Only review, here is the link to the specification: http://build.fhir.org/ig/cqframework/qi-core/. An HL7 wiki comment page (http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=QI_Core_STU_3.2_Update_Comment_Page) is also now available with instruction for submitting comments.
- This STU update to the QI-Core profiles incorporates updates to the US-Core profiles, version 1.1.0. Specifically, it changes the QICore-Encounter and QICore-PractitionerRole profiles to be derived from the new USCore-Encounter and USCore-PractitionerRole profiles, rather than directly from the base resources, as well as changes the QICore-Coverage profile type element to bind to the SOP Payer value set.
||Sub groups for ballot content refinement
- Potential sub groups include: Composite scoring (Tuesdays at 1015a ET), DEQM (to be scheduled), QI CORE (to be scheduled), FHIR measures (time: potentially use second half Friday CQI meetings
||Confluence is coming!
- Confluence will replace the Wiki for agendas and the HL7 work group page for document posting
- Please sign up for an account here
- Draft confluence page available here
||Notifications and Announcements
- Meetings for the remainder of 2018 - 12/21 and 12/28 - who will be in the office?
- Balloting Milestones
- December 7, 2018 – January 7, 2019 – January ballot open for comments and voting