RPS Threaded Discussions
This would entail providing the ability to keep track of individual questions or issues, and the responses and comments from all interest parties.
Example – and this may be more detail than is needed, but shows an example of probably the most we would ever want to do
- A sponsor sends a submission unit (#1)
- For instance, an agency may have twelve questions or comments, relating to five documents in a submission unit, returned in submission unit #2
- The sponsor may provide answers to eight of those questions in submission unit #3, and indicate that other questions will be answered in a later submission unit. Some of those answers have links to new versions of documents, others merely have text clarifying issues.
- In submission unit #4, the agency then agrees that five of those answers close the issue; comments are provided on the other three
- A concerned member state then adds comments to four of the questions