October 31, 2017 PSAF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||.||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|x||Christopher Shawn] Security Co-chair||.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||Mike Davis||.||David Staggs|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||x||Beth Pumo||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Rob Horn|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Serafina Versaggi||.||Joe Lamy||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Grahame Grieve||.||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|.||Ken Salyards||.||Jim Kretz||x||Greg Linden||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Oliver Lawless||.||Lisa Nelson||.||David Tao||.||Nathan Botts|
- (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review and Approval of October 24 PSAF Minutes
- (45 min) Review & approval of draft revisions to HL7 Privacy and Security Framework PSS 3. - Mike Davis and Chris Shawn.
- Chris Shawn cochaired.
- Agenda approved
- Approved PSAF Oct. 17th minutes. Oct. 24 Minute approval deferred. (Cause: snafu in the link in the agenda.
- Review od initial PSAF PSS update created by Kathleen. Only the deliverable time lines were revised. Mike raised issues about an information model is different model Diana had questions about the relationship of TF4FA to PSAF.
- Mike reviewed the ballot history of PSAF artifacts, and could not find any January 2017 ballot.
- John asked that the FHIR artifacts be dropped from the project scope because there is no longer a SAIF requirement to include them, and there's a standalone FHIR Security PSS that covers these. John indicated that PSAF and the FHIR Security artifacts will influence one another.
- Group did not recognize SSOA in 3.1 Project Document Repository - the link is to a wiki page that describes the earlier effort to also use the FHIM Repository for the PSAF models.
- Questions about withdrawal of v3. John explained that this was about withdrawal of
v3 governance documents, not v3 artifacts.
- Question about Section 3.n. External vocabularies indicated that external vocabularies are used. (KC note: This was intended to list ASTM vocabularies – e.g., Signature Types and Roles used in RBAC Catalog. Referencing SNOMED will cause additional review with IHTSDO.)
- Question about Section 6 Products for informative and normative. However, a later added deliverable mentions a STU ballot out. Decided to ballot TF4FA in September 2018 as a normative ballot.
- Discussed the need to get the TF4FA out as normative to be available to ONC Trusted Exchange for Common Agreement.
- John did not see a reason for the further work on the entire PSAF. Mike agreed. The group deleted the rest of the PSAF work after Sept.2018.
- Added Regulatory Agencies and healthcare institutions as interested stakeholders at Section 6.d.
- Mike moved to make the changes, John seconded. 7-0-0