This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

October 14, 2014 Security WG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Information

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
x Mike DavisSecurity Co-chair x John MoehrkeSecurity Co-chair . Trish WilliamsSecurity Co-chair x Alexander Mense Security Co-chair
. Chris Clark . Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair x Kathleen Connor . Duane DeCouteau
. Reed Gelzer x Suzanne Gonzales-WebbCBCC Co-chair x Rick Grow . Ken Salyards
. Mohammed Jafari . Don Jorgenson . _ . Amanda Nash
. Paul PetronelliMobile Health Security Co-chair x Diana Proud-Madruga . Harry Rhodes . Aaron Seib
. Ioana Singureanu . Walter Suarez . Tony Weida . Paul PetronellimHealth Co-chair
. Paul Knapp . Steve Hufnagel . Gary Dickinson . Tim McKay

Back to Security Main Page

Agenda DRAFT

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, October 07 Meeting Minutes
  2. (10 min) Patient Friendly Language - Kathleen
  3. (10 min) Data Provenance Update
  4. (10 min) PSS EHR, Privacy and Security Joint Vocabulary Alignment Project
  5. (as time allows) FHIR disposition - review/discussion, ongoing agenda item
  6. Moving the S&P IM forward - Kathleen
  7. separate call/additional time for Security/Privacy DAM revision/update (January Informative ballot, Security-SOA ballot)
  8. (05 min) Other business, action items, and adjournment

Meeting Minutes

Approval of meeting minutes

Meeting minutes for October 07 (Unanimous approval)

Patient Friendly Language - FHIR

  • Kathleen, Suzanne, and Diana met with Paul Knapp last week.
  • Proposals for each suite (suite presented last week by Kathleen) were reviewed with Paul.
  • A sub-group meeting invite will be sent to the Security WG listserve.
    • Work done during the sub-group meeting will be reported out at the regularly scheduled Security WG meeting.


Mike wants to see a high/medium/low hierarchy between the vocabularies.

  • Do not Share
  • Share for Medical Emergency
  • Share....

Start with an RBAC policy, and determine the level of sharing.

Overall, Mike indicated that he would like to see reasonable mechanisms for a higher level of consent that would start off with simple choices for patients.

Moving the S&P IM forward - Kathleen

Collaborative group to meet; a Doodle poll will be sent out Proposed times: 12-2 p.m. ET or 1-3 p.m. ET (at the end of November, these times will work for Alexander, who's 6 hours ahead)

Data Provenance Update - Kathleen

  • Presented Data Provenance Implementation Guide (IG) design principles (10 in total) today in the CBCC WG meeting, along with her proposed approach for the ballot dispositions. Dispositions will be organized in the spreadsheet and will be voted on next week in the CBCC WG meeting.

PSS EHR, Privacy and Security Joint Vocabulary Alignment Project - Diana

  • EHR Interoperability WG met today, and discussed the issues associated with losing Tony Weida from the group. They are taking the question to the larger EHR group, and will attempt to find a person to take the point on this project.
  • Regarding the project scope statement: it has passed all the WGs, and is ready to go to the TSC.

FHIR dispositions

  • John Moehrke will be more prepared next week to have a discussion on FHIR dispositions.
  • Postponed to next week; all points have been assigned and are (hopefully) undergoing resolution.

ACTION ITEMS

ADD to next week's agenda - issue with FHIR methodology and Consent Directives (Kathleen to send blurb)

ASK Galen to provide an update on what has happened since the WGM on the FHIM (Kathleen will speak to Galen)

Meeting Adjourned at 2:57 PDT