November 7, 2017 PSAF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|.||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||.||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|x||Christopher Shawn] Security Co-chair||.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||Mike Davis||.||David Staggs|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||x||Beth Pumo||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Rob Horn|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Serafina Versaggi||.||Joe Lamy||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Grahame Grieve||.||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|.||Ken Salyards||.||Jim Kretz||.||Gary Dickinson||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Oliver Lawless||.||Lisa Nelson||.||David Tao||.||Nathan Botts|
- (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review and Approval of October 24 PSAF Minutes and October 31, 2017 PSAF Minutes
- (15 min) PSAF Project topics: May need rereview of HL7 Privacy and Security Framework PSS 3 v2 approved Oct. 31 PSAF call based on initial draft revisions to HL7 Privacy and Security Framework PSS 3. Discussed during the earlier PSAF call. If the deliverables are only a subset, then have to rewrite entire first part, which describes a much larger project. Then rather than simple deliverable dates changes, we will need to have the entire PSS go through the FTSD and TSC approval process. Also, this change means we have much less flexibility about topics we can work on under the previous PSS. - Kathleen
- (35 min) HL7 Security and Privacy Domain Model - Mike Davis
- Chris Shawn cochaired.
- Approval of the PSAF Agenda. XXX moved, XXX seconded. Agenda approved Affirmative - Abstain - Objection.
- Approval of the PSAF Oct. 24th and Oct. 31st Minutes. XXX moved, XXX seconded. Agenda approved Affirmative - Abstain - Objection.
- RE PSAF PSS
- RE HL7 Security and Privacy Domain Model
- Meeting Adjourned