Negation Requirements Project Minutes 25 July 2018
Back to Negation Minutes
|HL7 PC-CIMI-POC Meeting Minutes
Location: PC call line
Time: 4:00-5:00 PM ET
|Facilitator||Senthil Nachimuthu||Note taker(s)||Senthil Nachimuthu|
|Jay Lyle||JP Systems|
|X||Yanyan Hu||Joint Commission|
|X||Mia Nievera||Joint Commission|
- Review schedule draft
- ballot for January (detail outline after WGM)
- limited objectives for October:
- Review sample examples
- NHSN negated risk factor: Senthil
- immunization not given: Jay
- no functional impairment
- no section information?
- no known health concerns
- no implanted devices
- no medications
- no cognitive impairment
- no planned tests
- no known problems
- no diabetes
- not pregnant
- never smoking: Ken Lord
- family history generic, including no history of x: George
- medication not done, with reason (QRDA): Yanyan
- no known allergies: Jay
- no allergy to peanuts: Jay
- Negation - medication administration QRDA CDA presented by Yanyan Hu.
- QRDA CDA template has negationInd = "true" when the medication was not administered.
- The effectivetime (both start and end) are set to the documentation time of the reason for why medication was not administered. (i.e., documentation time, not effective time of, e.g., child in incubator)
The intended administration time of the medication (which was eventually not administered) is not captured in the QRDA CDA.
2. MedicationAdministration FHIR resource alignment:
.status = not-done .statusReason - example binding to SNOMED CT .effective[x].effectiveDateTime - the effective time when the drug was supposed to have been given (if status = not-done) In addition, MedicationRequest resource has the .dosageInstruction.timing element. For a specific dose, the time specified in MedicationRequest.dosageInstruction.timing is expected to (~approximately) agree with the effectiveTime in MedicationAdministration, regardless of whether the medication was administered.
3. (C-CDA 2.1 also has a Planned Medication Activity template that we reviewed. The mood code describes whether this is an intent vs request, etc., and the effectiveTime indicates the intended time).
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Agenda for 8/1:
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.