MHWG Categories and Scenarios
- Patient Mobile
- Care Provider
- Public Health
- Low to Middle Income Countries
A scenario is a synoptical collage of an event or series of actions and events.
A use case defines the interactions between external actors and the system under consideration to accomplish a goal.
Patient use cases:
- Review and schedule my health care appointments.
- Review my labs.
- Renew my prescriptions.
- Ask a care provider a health question.
- Review my health problems, medications, allergies, vaccinations and past medical history.
- Record my blood pressure, weight and glucose readings (mobile device integration).
- Update my family history of illnesses.
Care Provider use cases:
- Review lab results for a patient.
- Review transition of care summary.
- Review notes, reports and care plans for a patient.
- Review patient health problems, medications, and allergies.
- Review patient vaccinations and past medical history.
- Check vitals for patient.
- Check for pending lab results.
- Review patient family history.
- Check the patient census for a care unit, are there beds available?
- Check my patient list, vitals stable, patient is crashing?
- Review my patient alerts (difficult airway, suspected abuse, chemotherapy patient).
Public Health use cases:
Low to Middle Income Countries use cases: