June 30, 2015 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Mike Davis Security Co-Chair||Max Walker CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor||x||Ken Salyards CBCC Interim Co-Chair||Lori Simon CBCC Interim Co-Chair|
|.||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Rick Grow||Harry Rhodes|
|Serafina Versaggi||x||Ioana Singureanu||David Bergman|
|x||Steve Eichner||.||Steve Daviss||.||Wende Baker|
|Reed Gelzer||.||Marlowe Greenberg||.||Chris Clark, WV|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Matt Peeling||Brian Newton|
|Lisa Nelson||x||Mike Lardiere||.||Amanda Nash|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||Oliver Lawless||Keith Boone|
|x||Neelima Chennamaraja||x||Susan Litton||Sandra Huyck|
|x||William Kinsley||x||Debbie Bucci||Chirag Bhatt|
|.||Linda Bailey-Woods||x||Lee Wise||Lori McNeil Tolley|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Meeting Minutes from June 23, 2015 CBCC Conference Call
- Behavioral Health Domain Analysis Model (HL7 BH DAM) Update update
- (10 min) Post Partum and Pregnant Women (PPW) Behavioral Health Domain Analysis Model
- (30 min) Patient Friendly Language for Consumer User Interfaces - (Standing Agenda Item) Update
- (05 min) Ballot reconciliation: Data Provenance (Standing Agenda item)
- (05 min) Criminal Justice to Community Health Reentry Scenarios ? continued work/update - if any - Neelima, Ioana
- (05 min) October 2015 CBCC Working Group Meeting - Atlanta, GA 29th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting October 4-9, 2015
- Please send desired items to Suzanne for inclusion to the upcoming Agenda
- (10 min) Action Item Review (if any)
Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)
Meeting minutes for June 23, 2015
- The minutes for the June 23, 2015 meeting were approved by 9 members with 2 abstentions: MLardarie and SEichner.
Behavioral Health DAM - update
- Ioana and Neelima presented a Pregnant and Post-Partum Women Residential Services Data Analysis for the BH DAM.
- This analysis addressed the coordination of services for women who are expecting or who have just given birth, and are dealing with mental health and substance abuse problems.
- In response to this presentation, CBCC WG members recommended that Ioana and Neelima more clearly describe the referral process, make sure assessments are integrated in this process to inform residential treatment programs of the patient's needs, and to better determine how to handle the patient's transfer back into the community.
- Johnathan announced that the S&I Framework Data Provenance call would host technical demonstrations in the next two weeks:
- On July 9, the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) will demonstrate the use of USPS technology to incorporate provenance, building on its presentation at the HIMSS15 Conference that showed how patients direct exchange of their health information through a centralized patient management health repository.
- On July 16, ONC Presidential Innovation Fellow Gajen Sunthara will demonstrate the use of OAuth and OpenID to show how data can be pulled from various sources into a PHR and how the provenance information gets sent using APIs.
- The calls are held weekly on Thursday, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
- S&I Data Provenance Wiki with meeting URL: http://wiki.siframework.org/Data+Provenance+Initiative
- Dial-in: 1-650-479-3208
- Access Code: 663 804 940
PFL Definitions - review
- Rick discussed patient friendly translations for substances of use/abuse/dependence with clinical SMEs during today's meeting.
- Based on this discussion, the translations will be revised and sent out to the CBCC WG members welcoming any suggestions for improvement.
Meeting adjourned at 1154 PDT