This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

June 26, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Security Working Group Meeting

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

PUSHED TO NEXT MEETING

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve June 19, 2012 Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (30 min) Approval of new project scope statement with revisions HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture Project – Kathleen Revisions include MITRE suggested addition of OAUTH 2.0 as a standards input. Addition of OMG/HSSP as collaborating SDO. Need to discuss whether we want to enter into MOU with OMG, ONC and VA. If yes, need to determine their interest and the type of MOU. If approved, need to consider setting up development work calls, timelines for getting steering division and TSC approval, and plans for work session at September WGM.
  3. (20 min) Report out on Healthcare Classification System harmonization meeting with MITRE – Kathleen and MITRE representative
  4. (05 min) ISO standards requested by Security and CBCC WG- Kathleen Connor. Need to resume discussion on this work item.

Health Information” – link TBD

Minutes

  • Trish Williams, presiding cochair.
  • Approval of June 19 Minutes deferred due to few participants.
  • RE: New Security WG call time survey - Trish reported on her efforts to survey best Tuesday call times to encourage international participation. It was decided that another email requesting survey response be sent out.
  • RE: HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture Project Scope Statement (PSS) – Kathleen reviewed the PSS, which has been previously discussed during calls and input solicited by email incorporate. She moved for approval to advance to Steering Division. Suzanne seconded. Approved 3-0-0. Trish will also solicit input from others in the HSSP/HL7 SOA community.
  • RE: Final Security WG submissions to HL7 July Harmonization Proposals - Kathleen reported that no substantive issues had been raised, and moved for approval to submit. Suzanne seconded. Approved 3-0-0.
  • RE: ISO Standards Request - Kathleen reminded the WG about the pending request to clarify Security WG basis for accessing ISO standards. Trish will review the list and prioritize requested standards for further WG consideration.
  • Meeting adjourned - 1:45PM Eastern

Action Items

  • Determine whether the Security WG will hold a call July 3rd – Security WG cochairs
  • Submit final July Harmonization Proposals - Kathleen
  • Submit SSOA PSS to Steering Division - Security WG cochairs
  • Minutes: Suzanne and Kathleen